Does the risk of pregnancy too taboo or add to the excitement

We do this, unfortunately, only white bull. It's very exciting for me to be pregnant with a stranger. My husband is even more exciting! I always tell to my husband to clean it out completely my pussy, otherwise you will be a dad.

:angel::happy:
View attachment 2198221View attachment 2198223
I love hairy pussies and asses. They look especially charming with sperm. It is much more fun to lick them. I do not allow my wife to shave there.

Nothing is like pregnancy risk. Russian roulette with seed in womb in place of bullets in brain, giving life in place of loosing life. Pregnancy risk with black seed is just giving additional excitement for stunning perversion to give evidence of black
Yeah I know how it feels lol

People don’t realize the foreskin of the penis evolved to plunge semen out of a vagina and insert its own. We are meant to fuck around. The nuclear family is a very recent construct
Exactly, and that's why I agree with what you said "we should stop thinking about what others will say" and even more, always let the woman choose because she is the center of it all and she will be the biggest beneficiary with all this freedom !

Yep. The women are the bringers of life and we should treat them like the Queens they are. What they decide to do with their bodies is something we should support. My black wife loves me specifically because I GET THAT. She can have all the cock she wants and choose the seed she wants to bring to fruit.

So true! --- it is nature's way that a female "automatically" chooses the semen she wants - her instincts do that for her... and that is the pinnacle of hotness and worship of the mom goddess in any female!

And if she chooses a dominant ALPHA to deposit sperm insider her uterus - then this is nature's way... no matter what the skin color is.

... however, It definitely adds to the exitement if her choices could be "visible" ;-)

So true! --- it is nature's way that a female "automatically" chooses the semen she wants - her instincts do that for her... and that is the pinnacle of hotness and worship of the mom goddess in any female!

And if she chooses a dominant ALPHA to deposit sperm insider her uterus - then this is nature's way... no matter what the skin color is.

... however, It definitely adds to the exitement if her choices could be "visible" ;-)

Beautifully said. My black wife and I made two beautiful intelligent children and she said that she wanted her next baby to be seeded by a big strong, hung alpha black man. I was already getting cucked all the time but she went off birth control, found a clean guy, and took his seed deep in her womb. Her pregnancy was beautiful and her Bull is still taking care of her needs while she breast feeds. She says her body doesn’t want any of my beta semen in it right now

Back