Does the risk of pregnancy too taboo or add to the excitement

Beautifully said. My black wife and I made two beautiful intelligent children and she said that she wanted her next baby to be seeded by a big strong, hung alpha black man. I was already getting cucked all the time but she went off birth control, found a clean guy, and took his seed deep in her womb. Her pregnancy was beautiful and her Bull is still taking care of her needs while she breast feeds. She says her body doesn’t want any of my beta semen in it right now
mmmmmm soooo hot!!! :)

So true! --- it is nature's way that a female "automatically" chooses the semen she wants - her instincts do that for her... and that is the pinnacle of hotness and worship of the mom goddess in any female!

And if she chooses a dominant ALPHA to deposit sperm insider her uterus - then this is nature's way... no matter what the skin color is.

... however, It definitely adds to the exitement if her choices could be "visible" ;-)
rightly said.....a wife like you deserves an alpha

It is such a brainstorm to see a blank strangers cock enter wifes fertige pussy on her hot days and for the time the bull fuck her my wife is no more she self she struggles clamps and have shaking body orgasms all the same if he groan and begin to pump his sperm in her vagina she cry and shake also drum on his back to stop her breeding if he than only try to Interrupt she clamp his ass with her legs down to her pussy. But for me it is always a handsfree dripping unload till the point when he pull out his dick and his semen began to run out wifes pussy at this point my eggs convulves and spit all out of me. But this is one of the magic moments who everybody must try self.

It is such a brainstorm to see a blank strangers cock enter wifes fertige pussy on her hot days and for the time the bull fuck her my wife is no more she self she struggles clamps and have shaking body orgasms all the same if he groan and begin to pump his sperm in her vagina she cry and shake also drum on his back to stop her breeding if he than only try to Interrupt she clamp his ass with her legs down to her pussy. But for me it is always a handsfree dripping unload till the point when he pull out his dick and his semen began to run out wifes pussy at this point my eggs convulves and spit all out of me. But this is one of the magic moments who everybody must try self.
This is fantastic we love to hear about this and your wife and her bbc

Anything that is taboo or socially unacceptable is very exciting... So the risk of getting pregnant adds excitement.
But it's only a fantasy. I just want to have the pleasure of being fucked without a condom by a BBC and with the risk in mind... Look at him straight in the eye as he bursts my pussy and beg him to fill me with his cum to get me pregnant.
But it will only excite me at the time, I don't want to be pregnant!

I think it 100% adds to the fun and enjoyment without question. Despite the anxiety and thinking if that was the time that you are finally going to have to pay for playing such a wild, slutty game. Even that part is just as exciting and exhilarating overall. I don't want to be pregnant like most others do not but there is no way I cannot let a BBC fuck me raw and not empty his balls deep inside me and then churn his butter in me until he does it again. I love and enjoy the game and play it every single time 😈 To each their own I say :)

Anything that is taboo or socially unacceptable is very exciting... So the risk of getting pregnant adds excitement.
But it's only a fantasy. I just want to have the pleasure of being fucked without a condom by a BBC and with the risk in mind... Look at him straight in the eye as he bursts my pussy and beg him to fill me with his cum to get me pregnant.
But it will only excite me at the time, I don't want to be pregnant!
That's very true if it always happened without a pregnancy the ******* is even great but i don't wanna learn the feeling if bulls sehen won the challenge.

without slightest doubt i bloody does qdd to everything about the lifestyle have n affect to some like me a very positive affect on the whole subjet other perhaps a negative affect, from my part the angst the panic, the worry all heightened my arousal when sammy was younger and fertile especially when i knew she was at her most fertile period eve to the point i still despite my worries letting her fuck all bareback,it nailed me in the end i just pushed our luck not just once but twice in 16 yrs but it never bothered her the only thing she was bothered about was me continuing to baby sit while she could carry on playing

Back