Does the risk of pregnancy too taboo or add to the excitement

With a wildly hot young Latino body like yours you're plainly a prime breeding stud of the sort that legions of baby-wanting women (my wife included) lust after.

So I think it's very likely you've knocked up more than a few hot wives but neither they nor their husbands have told you---possibly to ensure your ego doesn't become as over-inflated as your cock undoubtedly does.
Yea your probably right

Absolutely. I have never cum harder or more frequently than the period directly after getting my IUD removed knowing that I was now fertile with no fall back whatsoever and that I was now actively trying to get my nephew to breed me with his brown babies. That and just the thought of our mixed race baby being born and then suckling from my white breasts in front of everyone had me near constantly wet. Often just seeing his brown cock going into and out of me, feeling it open me up with all this in my mind was enough to get me to start creaming.

As thankful as I am to god for not just granting my wish, but doing it twice over and giving us the angels now growing in my womb, I still miss the excitement felt from our dirty talk back and forth while we were trying. Can't wait for them to be born so I can hold the future heart breakers in my hands and feel them both nursing from me at the same time. But also because it means my nephew and I can start all over again and get busy on trying to get me bred with our next baby which hopefully will take slightly longer so we can enjoy it that much more.

Last edited:
Absolutely. I have never come harder or more frequently than the period directly after getting my IUD removed knowing that I was now fertile with no fall back whatsoever and that I was now actively trying to get my nephew to breed me with his brown babies. That and just the thought of our mixed race baby being born and then suckling from my white breasts in front of everyone had me near constantly wet. Often just seeing his brown cock going into and out of me, feeling it open me up with all this in my mind was enough to get me to start creaming. As thankful as I am to god for giving us the angels now growing in my womb, I still miss the excitement felt from our dirty talk back and forth while we were trying.
nice

Back