Does the risk of pregnancy too taboo or add to the excitement

The very first black cock inside me was rammed into my arse raw and bare! to which i squealed and made him put on a condom. As we evolved over the years with our cuckolding journey, rendezvous get more passionate or intense and intimate, for us finding a regular clean bull to bareback me was a natural progression, and wow it feels so naughty and risky (pregnancy risk), it blows my cuckys mind, a real head fuck for him! and we both feel we are completely giving ourselves and ownership to the bull. its so demeaning for my cucky which i adore!! :sex: :sex: 💦💦💦💦

The very first black cock inside me was rammed into my arse raw and bare! to which i squealed and made him put on a condom. As we evolved over the years with our cuckolding journey, rendezvous get more passionate or intense and intimate, for us finding a regular clean bull to bareback me was a natural progression, and wow it feels so naughty and risky (pregnancy risk), it blows my cuckys mind, a real head fuck for him! and we both feel we are completely giving ourselves and ownership to the bull. its so demeaning for my cucky which i adore!! :sex: :sex: 💦💦💦💦
maybe have the husband start wearing condoms without explanation.
then when you're with the bull, have him bare & say you're off the pill & want him to make you pregnant.
see how the husband reacts then!
do it like that, even if you still are on the pill.
imagine in your mind that is it true too!
...then just see what happens with both the husband & with the bull.

maybe have the husband start wearing condoms without explanation.
then when you're with the bull, have him bare & say you're off the pill & want him to make you pregnant.
see how the husband reacts then!
do it like that, even if you still are on the pill.
imagine in your mind that is it true too!
...then just see what happens with both the husband & with the bull.
I already make my cucky wear a condom if i let him try to fuck me, but thats only about twice a year!! lol

Yes, the risk is definitely a turn-on.
Turn on is never the right word for that feeling. You think your head explode if you stand near by when wife and bull begin to moan and his nuts and cock convuled and he and wife has spasm orgasm and you can smell the semen that race down her snatch and his sac. If she really is on her hot days without any prevent of pregnancy your cock Codes handsfree and you want to cry but the horny beast in you is fixed to keep all the outdrippin semen back in her hot vagina.

Of course it does....And it's horny heaven for the guy......My wife meets alone and her guy has no idea that I know...they meet at his place in his bed and he cums inside her telling her he wants a baby with her....how does he think that's going to work? She has to avoid him during high risks days of the month....but I will say this....she has met him on a high-risk night and my mind was racing and rock hard waiting for her to come home. She did let him cum inside her.
Thats the correct felt i hav had too. Whats the result by your wife get she knocked up?

It’s a huge fantasy but like others have said real life catches up fast. I think the plan B pill is great here though. Your wife can be bred all night by a black stud asking him to knock her up, but the morning after she can take it if she wants.

Or not..
Exactly that's the right way otherwise it must be fact that the Black Baby is accepted and loved from hubby and wife as it would be her ownes.

We were trying to get pregnant a couple of years ago and so knew when my girl was ovulating (we had one of these wristbands and apps that record temperature etc). We are a cuckolding couple and went to Quest in Leeds where she had sex with a stranger with condom and then we bumped in to her regular bull who is black and who also had her whilst I watched. They started with a condom but whilst she was on top riding him she looked at me and said "it's just so much better bare", lifted off him and took the condom off before sitting back down on him and carrying on. She did get off and finish him with a blow job before I had my turn on her and filled her pussy.

All through the pregnancy I was worried it might be her bull's and was very relieved when she came out white. The thought is hot and if she wanted that I would have done nothing to stop her but reality is I'm very happy she's mine.
Oh i think this would be a great excitement too and no soccer play with a life

As a woman, I can say that the risk of pregnancy increases my excitement and even my orgasm is more intense. I understand that it is a psychological factor that increases vaginal and uterine contractions to help the semen move forward and stay longer in the cervix so that more sperm can reach the fallopian tubes to fertilize my eggs. But I can't think of all of the above when my black bull is inside me and I feel his cock throbbing as he fills my womb with his cum. Later, when the sex is over, all I have left is the ambivalence between the desire and the fear of getting pregnant.
What did you do if you get knocked up by him?

Back