Does the cuckold craving ever go away?

For the guys:

Have you lost the craving of having your wife fuck other guys, but go along with it just for her? Or, if you do still have the craving, do you think it will ever go away?

For the Ladies:

Have you lost the craving to fuck other men, but do it for your husband?

For those of you who embrace the lifestyle and love fucking other men, do you think you will ever lose the craving?
View attachment 1279531 View attachment 1279532

damn that top vid clip of her licking of the dick that just blasted on her face is INCREDIBLE

For the guys:

Have you lost the craving of having your wife fuck other guys, but go along with it just for her? Or, if you do still have the craving, do you think it will ever go away?

For the Ladies:

Have you lost the craving to fuck other men, but do it for your husband?

For those of you who embrace the lifestyle and love fucking other men, do you think you will ever lose the craving?
View attachment 1279531 View attachment 1279532
If this lifestyle exciting to u both and sex is enjoyable. Don't stop

In no case does the craving go away. The cliche is real. It's stronger than a *******. It only gets worse. My ex-g/f struggles with it. Tries leaving behind her old bulls, but ends up with new BBC nonetheless. She can't live with a single BBC either. So when she meets the old bulls socially I find her next morning in the usual colorful mix of legs and arms on our bed.
I cannot live w/o either. I need to see white women getting blacked and although I'm by now a sissy I get off when I hear her moaning. I hope my new g/f goes the same way. Addict, sick, perv? You tell.

I have heard that some couples start out liking it, and for whatever reason, one of them wants to stop. So your ******* analogy is perfect. I guess one of the partners is going to have to go to rehab. No, I don't think you are sick at all. I don't know why you and the first girl aren't together anymore, but I think it would be wise to not even consider a new girl who isn't into your addiction. :)

We start little over a year and the craving just get stronger. My wife says once you get use to fly first class it's hard to fly economy.

So if a person knew that they could only fly first class one time, maybe it would be best to not know what it was like. :)

I have heard that some couples start out liking it, and for whatever reason, one of them wants to stop. So your ******* analogy is perfect. I guess one of the partners is going to have to go to rehab. No, I don't think you are sick at all. I don't know why you and the first girl aren't together anymore, but I think it would be wise to not even consider a new girl who isn't into your addiction. :)
She is now by her 2nd week without sex with her bulls. I don't think she did any other BBc either. She says she does it for her *******. I doubt she'll be able to get to the weekend bbc-free. On top of that, her bulls come to visit every now and then and throw a party with our roommate. The level of promiscuity we descended to in these two yrs we can't do away with. Deep inside me, I hope she goes back to normal, that is with her bulls. Or else, I'll have to ask her to share the lease and to work for it.

Back