Does pegging change you?

Prostate orgasm requires patience, communication, and practice. My wife had been fingering me some time before pegging due to some penis injury. By now, 50% of my sex is her pegging pegging me, 30% us using a double header, and the rest is a friend of her bull.

Oh, yeah, they love watching you orgasming to their thrusts, and willing or not, it sort of strengthens their character and bulls know it.
I have found over the years to trust a bulls advice because they usually are always right when it comes to my wife and what and how I should be used and or treated,

It absolutely changes you. Being fucked by a real cock is amazing. Having a bull or some other random guy fill you with his seed is sexual pleasure.

Having your wife peg you is giving up your manhood completely. There is no going back from that. It has nothing to do with her fucking other men. It's her taking your alpha role in the marriage away and shoving it up your ass. Her girl friends that know I'm a cuck peg me on cocktail nights at our house. I'm like a toy now. I do get to service them orally though. So, that's a plus
I observed every second of her transformation during my pegging while looking at us at the mirror: from her expression of worry about me feeling pains as she penetrated me, over her slowly finding pleasure, turning her face back to kiss her bull who whispered instructions into her ear while licking her neck and rubbing her pussy from behind, to her touching my genitalia and pulling a mocking smile on her face and finally turning earnest and all dominant while increasing the thrusts and almost orgasming over the power-trip she experienced. Yeah, from then on she had the final words in our household.

My progression into anal pleasure was slow. On my giving end, I always enjoyed licking my girlfriend's asses, and occasionally giving my girlfriend a nice buttfuck if they would let me. Until I was thirty years old, the only time I got any ass play myself was during an awkward d-r-u-n-k-e-n 69 with my high school girlfriend, where I found myself on top. She starting licking my butt, and it felt so good I got lost in the moment and stopped what I was doing. Anyway, I was too shy back then to ask her to do it again, but wow what a hot number she was, 10/10 huge tits beautiful face. Sorry, I digress.

So, fast forward to me being 30. I'm finally married, to a wild chick who gives me the best dirty talk I've ever had. I get off on "real life" sex stories, and she has all sorts of them, from fooling around with her high school girlfriends, to being used by multiple men in the same night. She loved anal play. In fact, she couldn't cum without a finger up her butt. So that was our first year of marriage: us fucking nearly every day, and realizing how much she loves butt play.

One day, she asks me if I want her to return the favor, and get my butt licked. I remember back to that awkward 69 in high school, and how good it felt to have a girl's tongue on my asshole, so I agree. This kicks off a routine where every single time before sex, I get an amazing blow job mixed in with a rim job. Before long, a finger is introduced. The first 3-4 times I say "No way," but she convinces me to try it. "You never had your butt licked an you like it- so why not let me show you how good this feels?"

I definitely felt different after getting penetrated. My butt would be wet from her licking, and she mould move her finger inside me in such an experienced way. I would get incredibly hard, then we would have wonderful sex. Slowly over the months, the sex portion of our love making would be shorter, and the "me getting fingered" portion of our time in bed would increase. She added dirty talk (which she called "rough talk"). Things such as: "You like that, don't you bitch?" and "Tell me you like taking it up the ass. Beg for it."

At some point, the licking and the blowjob part of my ass play stopped, and it became me getting fingered. Then we would have sex. At one point she insisted I get on my hands and knees to "take the cock" (her finger). And then that became standard procedure. Any time I knew I was going to get lucky and she was in the mood (couple times per week), I would strip and assume the position on the bed. Like a person about to be taken doggy style.

Well, fast forward a year, and her rough talk has progressed to her calling me "fag boy" and "faggot." She loved making me start the whole process (before we even got undressed) by me having to ask for it. "Can I have the cock?" or "Can you fuck my ass?" or "Will you treat me like a bitch?" She really got off on the power. "Ok, you dirty pig," she would reply. "Get on your hands and knees and get ready to take it like a girl." Lots of times she would stop fingering me half way through, and say: "you're not moaning loud enough," or "get into it more, beg for the cock."

Around this time she insisted I start shaving myself totally smooth, as any kind of hair (even hair on my legs) was deemed disgusting. Sometimes we would be out in public, and she would enjoy telling the big guys she was with how I was shaved smooth like a woman, and how it made me feel sexy. And start totally inappropriate conversations around my friends and coworkers, about whether guys had ever had a finger up their ass. Sometimes she would leak out our secret, and sometimes she would just tease around the edges of the conversation. I would be rock hard with the humiliation. Then she would take me home, bend me over, do her thing, and we would have amazing sex. We often climaxed together. It was an off day if we didn't have simultaneous orgasms.

During a vacation to Los Angeles, she suggested going into a sex store and buying a strap on. This led to a whole different chapter of our sex life. She truly fantasized about me with a man, and while she was giving it to me, would describe in detail what she wanted to see. I remember her always saying: "Look how hard you are, you must be gay. It's time to get a real cock up your ass."

To end the story, I'm sorry to say that I never went through with any gay activity. Almost a dozen times, she tried to set me up with various guys. At a party, as soon as she found out a guy was gay, she would immediately have to run over and introduce me and tell him all about our sex life. Many times this led to me getting a phone number of an alpha gay guy. But, again, I just could never go through with it. But even the voicemails some the guys left me still turn me on. Wanting me to come over and hang out and watch movies, and "I can teach you what you need to know," or "I will do what my wife says you want me to do." Even the guy working at the sex store who sold us the strap on- he was gay and she wanted me to get with him.

But mostly she wanted to see me take black cock, so that fantasy became completely ingrained in my head. I do think taking the strap on change me; but it was a multi-year, in depth, slow process which I just outlined. The strap-on was just one chapter of it. Probably the fist time getting fingered up my butt, and being made to ask for it: that's what changed me the most. And repeating the same story over and over (about me being submissive to a big muscle bound black man) did turn that into a true fantasy of mine. So yes, it changed me. I went from a dominant ass fucker and pussy fucker, to someone who years to have something up his butt- a man who thinks of large black men having their way with me, almost every time I cum with my current wife.

I've finally admitted my "situation" to my beautiful new wife, and she has been understanding and kind. But is not into it at all. She will give me dirty talk, and "allow" me to wear a butt plug, and that's about it. As for my ex? Well, she fucked her way through Jamaica, Las Vegas, the Bahamas, and anywhere else she could find black cock. Eventually she left me for a guy she was secretly fucking behind my back and fell in love with. Ruined his whole family (he had three k-i-d-s), and then left him after fleecing him for all his money. She was a really piece of work, but my goodness what a sex fiend. Crazy in the head, crazy in bed indeed.

Back