Does my wife secretly want big black cock?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bobby1986, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Bobby1986

Bobby1986 New Member

When I fuck my wife I make inuendo such as fuck my big cock with you white pussy, you like that big cock white bich? And on the occasion I have said fuck that big black dick she seems to fuck me longer and cums harder. Does this meanshe secretly wants bbc, because she has said she doesn't.

2. Discreetlove

Discreetlove Well-Known Member

Yes.

gemInI likes this.
  3. oak607

oak607 Member

I think your looking into it to deep something u said during the heat of sex, we all say some crazy shit at times, if you are curious if she wants black then Just ask her! She is your wife! If so start with some toys or go out and gave her flirt and see what she is comfortable with.

4. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

You shouldn't be asking us if your wife wants a BBC. You should be asking her. Clear and honest communication is vital to a successful marriage or LTR. If you can't honestly discuss your fantasies and turn ons with each other you certainly aren't in any situation where should should be considering adding an addition person(s) to your relationship. Another thing you should consider since there doesn't appear to be good communication, is that if a BBC is something she really wants she may have well fulfilled her fantasies

willsrvu, gemInI and Mariposa blanca like this.
  5. gemInI

gemInI Active Member Real Person

Did it really need to be asked?

6. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    at a word she wants bbc so just let her do it or shell do it behind your back

gemInI likes this.