Does my wife secretly want big black cock?

When I fuck my wife I make inuendo such as fuck my big cock with you white pussy, you like that big cock white bich? And on the occasion I have said fuck that big black dick she seems to fuck me longer and cums harder. Does this meanshe secretly wants bbc, because she has said she doesn't.

I think your looking into it to deep something u said during the heat of sex, we all say some crazy ******* at times, if you are curious if she wants black then Just ask her! She is your wife! If so start with some toys or go out and gave her flirt and see what she is comfortable with.

You shouldn't be asking us if your wife wants a BBC. You should be asking her. Clear and honest communication is vital to a successful marriage or LTR. If you can't honestly discuss your fantasies and turn ons with each other you certainly aren't in any situation where should should be considering adding an addition person(s) to your relationship. Another thing you should consider since there doesn't appear to be good communication, is that if a BBC is something she really wants she may have well fulfilled her fantasies

Well... When I ask Hubby, during sex, if he wants to see a Black Cock inside me, he cums real fast.
The fantasy works both ways and excites us both during sex... But if we want it for real involves a conversation outside the bedroom.
We have done that... You should too.

Just my opinion,
Di

When I fuck my wife I make inuendo such as fuck my big cock with you white pussy, you like that big cock white bich? And on the occasion I have said fuck that big black dick she seems to fuck me longer and cums harder. Does this meanshe secretly wants bbc, because she has said she doesn't.
No it means that she enjoys the foreplay. How this neat idea- ask her.

You shouldn't be asking us if your wife wants a BBC. You should be asking her. Clear and honest communication is vital to a successful marriage or LTR. If you can't honestly discuss your fantasies and turn ons with each other you certainly aren't in any situation where should should be considering adding an addition person(s) to your relationship. Another thing you should consider since there doesn't appear to be good communication, is that if a BBC is something she really wants she may have well fulfilled her fantasies
Thank you!

Back