Does cleaning black cum make a cuckold gay?

Does cleaning black cum make a cuckold gay?

• yes

Votes: 140 21.6%
  • no

Votes: 509 78.4%

• Total voters
My ex did that to me for months maybe. Now I come to find out my GF has done it to me at least 3 times already. Seems that girls get of on it.
My GF told me she has done that to previous BFs. She cheated in all of her past relationships.

We discussed our fantasies, and how my exwife cuckolded me before we became sexual with one another. So, she didn't have to hide it from me the first time she had me eat her pie.

licking up any cum is a bit gross but it seems to get people excited both the guy who deposits the load and the woman, truth is sucking cock is hard work and more fun for the cock

IMO, does not matter. I would have been offended to have been called or labeled bi/tri/gay years ago! But now I love it. Sex has meaning and sex is powerful a hundred times over than when i was classically straight and normal! I never realized a ball sac full of sperm and have my dick pulsate and cause my knees to be weak before when i was controlling the female and all normal. So what??? I am 1,000,000% happy i find being bi/tri/gay and locating a female that is pure dom and kink. I got past all the labels because I realized labels mean nothing.

IMO, does not matter. I would have been offended to have been called or labeled bi/tri/gay years ago! But now I love it. Sex has meaning and sex is powerful a hundred times over than when i was classically straight and normal! I never realized a ball sac full of sperm and have my dick pulsate and cause my knees to be weak before when i was controlling the female and all normal. So what??? I am 1,000,000% happy i find being bi/tri/gay and locating a female that is pure dom and kink. I got past all the labels because I realized labels mean nothing.
i agree labels mean nothing and why would anyone resent someone else having fun or bother to label someone else.

who cares what other people think or what labels you use it would be just as easy to call the bulls cuckolds because they share a woman and when they kiss or lick the woman they may be kissing other mens cum

for me serving a cock is about serving and humiliation
i am straight i do not enjoy sucking cock - cleaning cocks (love cleaning pussy) - nor do i "enjoy" bottoming
but i not only will do so but need to do so - i crave and need to be used for my mistresses enjoyment and love the degeneration and humiliation

Back