Does cleaning black cum make a cuckold gay?

• yes

Votes: 140 21.6%
  • no

Votes: 509 78.4%

• Total voters
This thread seems to make sexuality very linear, either you're straight, or you're gay, like there is nothing in between. I've sucked off a black cock before. I also love and crave women. I also have no desire to touch another white man.

It's not just straight or gay.

I look at this question and I'm a little unsure about the word choice. Specifically, I want to know what you meant by "make"
If by "make" you are trying to say "mean"-like it means the cuckold is gay because he has done it, then I don't know. Haven't done it, don't have an opinion.

If by "make" you are implying that the act will TURN an otherwise straight guy gay, I still don't know, but I suspect if it is a positive experience and the cuckold likes the taste or sensation of consuming his wife's black lover's cum he's going to want to do it again. And again. And again. I would say if the cuckold starts craving Black cum and starts taking it directly from his wife's Black lover's cock, especially if he does it when she isn't there, then the experience either "made" him gay or he was gay before and the experience just unlocked that part of his personality.

When you look at it this way, I don’t think that it makes him gay. Josh has cleaned my creampies for over 3 years now, and he’s madly in love with me. He’s not gay. I recently thought of making him sick my bulls dicks to show his appreciation for them, and we both agree that it’s more an act of humiliation and servitude than anything else. They are taking care of my sexual needs and he cleans their cum from my vagina because it is his duty. -Amy

When you look at it this way, I don’t think that it makes him gay. Josh has cleaned my creampies for over 3 years now, and he’s madly in love with me. He’s not gay. I recently thought of making him sick my bulls dicks to show his appreciation for them, and we both agree that it’s more an act of humiliation and servitude than anything else. They are taking care of my sexual needs and he cleans their cum from my vagina because it is his duty. -Amy
Perfectly stated~!!!

It definitely does not make you gay.
No it definitely does not make you gay. If you’re gay, you’re gay. I have never looked at a guy and wanted to fuck or suck or be fucked or sucked by him. Eating pussy of any kind doesn’t make a man gay. It does speak to having accepted a more submissive role. I would not find it acceptable to knowingly eat creampie after a white guy finished. I don’t find myself submissive to white men. I’ve seen what BBC is and can do first hand and I can’t do what most of them can. So as the husband to a gorgeous woman that loves bbc I eagerly eat bbc creampies from my wife. But I am only attracted to women and only want to have sex with women. Make sense I hope?

Labels are a tricky thing... but while a white cuck cleaning black cum might not make him gay, it def makes him not straight. Most likely makes him bi, maybe to the point of wishing he could experience a black man as does his wife... deeply yearning/aching for the feeling of having a bbc deep inside and a big black man thrusting savagely hard all the way to completion.

It has nothing with being gay or straight. There have many times before we started the cuckold play when we had intercourse several times in a session that I have performed oral on her between them. Did that make me gay? There was semen in her vagina after the first round.

Now, when she returns from a date with her black lover, I perform oral on her as she describes the her experience. She is so sensitive that she orgasms easily and often. Then we have intercourse even though she is stretched and much looser than normal. It is more about accepting her fun and rebonding.

who cares what other people do and why put labels , consider that some people would think interracial sex is a sin while others would stone a woman for having sex outside their marriage. Anyone on here who is bothered by other people's behavior or desires needs to think a bit

First you have to think about it like this: for our purposes, up to this point, Josh has been cleaning my bulls’ cum from my pussy. He has done it literally EVERY TIME. The act in and of itself is an intimate expression of humility on Josh’s part.

Think about that for a second-

Josh, my tiny dicked husband, is licking and sucking my pussy after a well hung black stud (or studs) have filled me up with their cum. The whole reason the bulls are there in the first place is because Josh can’t perform the job that a husband is supposed to do. By cleaning the cum of the men that satisfy me, Josh shows acceptance and approval of the act, as well as deep humility. I will say this, it takes balls (even tiny ones) to admit that you are sexually inferior. By sucking and swallowing cum from a pussy that you will never ejaculate in again, that is essentially confirming your submission. -Amy

Back