Does cleaning black cum make a cuckold gay?

Does cleaning black cum make a cuckold gay?

• yes

Votes: 140 21.6%
  • no

Votes: 509 78.4%

• Total voters
Love this post and pic! , Being a Cuckold and cleaning up your wife both her pussy and her ass after her date or her reg bf has CUM DEEP UP INSIDE her is perfectly normal! it does not make you gay you do your duty as a Cuckold Hubby, then you clean up and you do as your wife tells you Gotta make sure she enjoys the way your cleaning her and will cuck you forever and Keep you locked up in your chastity cage until you do a good job then she’ll let you out and ONLY jerk off to her!F1AEBF14-7632-45FB-86D0-985B7FB8A585.jpeg30824695-DF0F-447C-8F93-5048F55AE6D6.jpeg6FAE65F7-39FD-433D-9547-D583917796AF.jpeg85EA9396-1912-40ED-A78F-BD7E772A6A5D.jpeg

Yes, and we both enjoy it very much!

View attachment 1273048
951_1000-2-jpg.1273048
There's a way to understand your pussy cleaning activities. See the pic above. If you see that mess and bow down and lick her pussy and she gets an orgasm, you're a hero and at least a protein-freak. Now check your dick. Is it hard or floppy? If you have a hard on, maybe you're suppressing the fact that the sticky stuff is another male's sperm, or you love the new mix out of wife's pussy, or you're a getting gay. If your dick is floppy, it's because you feel like... eeek!, or you don't like pussy, or you have already been fucked by the black man pouring the sperm and your muscles are so dilated they can't make your dick hard anymore, which means you're quite bisexual if you still like pussy or full gay if not. Simples.

No, it doesn't. It's a symbol of accepting that your wife just had sex with another man. You submit to the fact that another male has free access to your wife's pussy.

And it's a fantastic way of reclaiming your wife and bonding with her.

It's one of the best things you can ever experience.

View attachment 1266662
This is the dumbest thing I ever heard. Why would anyone want to do cleanup after another man? It’s all crazy 😜 fantasy n propaganda.....

This OP is definitely wacky n probably gay, or fake since he is a no longer user.

This is the dumbest thing I ever heard. Why would anyone want to do cleanup after another man? It’s all crazy 😜 fantasy n propaganda.....

This OP is definitely wacky n probably gay, or fake since he is a no longer user.

The OP was someone obsessed with posting images and discussions about the black race taking over, white genocide, and a lot of ridiculous stuff.

Wife has been fucking black men for over ten years. I just love watching her enjoy herself She has swallowed, fucked two guys been covered in cum on her face and body had it shot into her ass and pussy fill by two guys one after another. I would play with her cum filled pussy and put the cum into her mouth or ass with my fingers. then about two years ago began to eat her pussy after she fucked. Just think about this after he cums in her mouth you still kiss her,the taste of cum stays their for awhile. same with cum in the pussy even if you ate her after the guy left his cum is still inside,you might have too wait two days before the cum left left her pussy. So I began eating her cum filled kitty after the fuck. she loved it we really got to share the BBC adventure. No it does not make you gay or want to suck cock it just helps you enjoy watching her. I started out slow would wipe the outside clean with a towel then lick her pussy now I just go right in after the load. Just try it it does not make you gay

Wife has been fucking black men for over ten years. I just love watching her enjoy herself She has swallowed, fucked two guys been covered in cum on her face and body had it shot into her ass and pussy fill by two guys one after another. I would play with her cum filled pussy and put the cum into her mouth or ass with my fingers. then about two years ago began to eat her pussy after she fucked. Just think about this after he cums in her mouth you still kiss her,the taste of cum stays their for awhile. same with cum in the pussy even if you ate her after the guy left his cum is still inside,you might have too wait two days before the cum left left her pussy. So I began eating her cum filled kitty after the fuck. she loved it we really got to share the BBC adventure. No it does not make you gay or want to suck cock it just helps you enjoy watching her. I started out slow would wipe the outside clean with a towel then lick her pussy now I just go right in after the load. Just try it it does not make you gay
Omg, It's such a fake story, its NOT even funny.....

Omg, It's such a fake story, its NOT even funny.....

I'm fighting being cynical these days, there is just so much fantasy bullshit on this site. I walk the line on calling bullshit, and letting guys tell people about their fantasies they want others to think have happened. The stuff I immediately dismiss are the "black power","white genocide", "welcome the African immigrants with sex" types of posts. Plenty of other fake stories outside of that, too.

Back