Does cleaning black cum make a cuckold gay?

Does cleaning black cum make a cuckold gay?

• yes

Votes: 140 21.6%
  • no

Votes: 509 78.4%

• Total voters
No. I'm not interested to suck any cock or get the cum directly in my mouth, but I love to clean up my wife after sex and I know she likes it when I clean all of it. I only lick cum from her pussy/body, and only when she returned home from her lover (who lives not that far from us).

So personally, I don't consider that as gay.

Perfectly said!! There is definitely a sliding scale associated with the range between exclusively hetero or exclusively homo. There is also more of a stigma associated with male on male sexual contact. No one has ever called me gay for kissing another girl or going down on her. When it is a man, with the slightest male on male contact many people automatically call it "gay". In regards to this lifestyle, I feel it is an even trickier concept to nail down, because there are many males who are far from gay, but will eat cum or suck a dick because they are submissive and are told to. Anecdotally, we have met a number of couples in the lifestyle where the male half never performed a sexual act on another man prior to becoming a cuckold. Granted, that is taking them at their work, but I know it is true in my hubby's case.
If you suck a dick, that's by definition gay!

Cleaning a black mans cum from your wife absolutly does not mean the cuckold husband is gay in any manner. A gay man wouldnt be with a woman...he has found his preference to be with men and a cuckold husband obviously has a wife who he is cleaning the black cum from. Cleaning shows no form of sexual interaction between the cuck and the black man who has just filled his wife.....he is only cleaning the prize that the black man has left inside of his wife.

The submission thing just doesn't work for me. It's a communal exchange between a man and wife who have brought another into their bedroom. For some, yes, that aspect of submission is of major importance, but for us, it is a choice made, not to degrade each other, but to elevate our mutual desires.

The submission thing just doesn't work for me. It's a communal exchange between a man and wife who have brought another into their bedroom. For some, yes, that aspect of submission is of major importance, but for us, it is a choice made, not to degrade each other, but to elevate our mutual desires.
Well said and us exactly!

Licking your own cum from your wife's pussy after fucking is one thing. Licking her black lover's cum is a whole other thing. Doesn't necessarily make you a gay boy, but its also not straight acting. You're probably bi. But as long as you're all having a good time, who cares what you call yourself. As long as you do a good and complete job of cleanup duties, everyone wins.

Sexuality runs along a line between straight and gay. IMHO people can range along that line from one end to the other, which can change over the years. I have had intercourse with gay men; only one proclaimed that he was now bisexual. The rest remained gay because men was there preference.

Because you can enjoy a certain aspect of sex play does not define you.

Love this post and pic! , Being a Cuckold hubby for my Slutwife and cleaning her up both her pussy and her ass after her date or her reg bf has CUM DEEP UP INSIDE her is perfectly normal! it does not make you gay you do your duty as a Cuckold Hubby, then you clean up and you do as your wife tells you Gotta make sure she enjoys the way your cleaning her and will cuck you forever and Keep you locked up in your chastity cage until you do a good job then she’ll let you out and ONLY jerk off to her!A2A56BAC-244E-4015-B7E0-7852DFD89D91.jpegA641716C-2ECC-4834-A788-46835E3AB947.jpeg2795AE17-CE70-49A1-A5B0-DD945458B396.jpeg

Back