Does cleaning black cum make a cuckold gay?

Does cleaning black cum make a cuckold gay?

• yes

Votes: 140 21.6%
  • no

Votes: 509 78.4%

• Total voters
I believe is a slut wife having a Cuckold hubby having them eat your boyfriend's/ Lovers or dates Cum from your pussy and from your ass just after he pulls out is VERY IMPORTANT with us cuckold hubby loves to do that and I tease him while he licks me all clean as he jerks off he has eaten tons of cum loads out of me both my pussy and my ass and yes I believe it's very important for a Cuckold hubby to do so it's a symbol of his love to see his wife well fucked, satified and very content! Love LinaView attachment 1277856

Great picture of you :) I agree. It's a very powerful symbol when the husband eats out the wife. It's a terrific way of bonding, a necessary part of cuckolding!

piss_humiliat-2731 (2).jpg

Have considered this over the last few yrs and in the beginning I would of said yes it does but now after pushing our boundaries and exploring our fantasies together I would say no it doesn't. The first time it happened was when due to work, H had to go ahead with an arranged meeting as the BBC was arriving and I was called out on an emergency call, when I got back several hours later, she was recovering on the bed and her pussy looked so inviting that I could not resist going straight down on her, she soon had the most powerful orgasm and after she had calmed down she told me that he had asked to come inside her and she had agreed, and all his cum had ejaculated over me and into my mouth. But it was a massive turn on for us both. Would never consider anything like that with male on there own but in that situation it's all about the moment

Back