Does cleaning black cum make a cuckold gay?

Does cleaning black cum make a cuckold gay?

• yes

Votes: 140 21.6%
  • no

Votes: 509 78.4%

• Total voters
Though I don't have this proclivity myself I've chatted with several wives, on this forum, who have said that this is the very act which has caused them to lose respect for their husbands and no longer look at them as the "man that they married".

For others it seems to be no big deal.

I'd be interested in hearing the womens' perspective on this one.

Personally I think the "gay" question misses the mark. When you only have a hammer, every problem is a nail.

Sexuality as an "identity" is a modern construct & came about due to shrinks trying to "diagnose" people whose sexual desires were deemed "not normal". Essentially trying to diagnose "gay" is what created "hetero", or iow trying to define "not normal" inadvertently also defines what is "normal". Bullshit.

Before all that crap all sorts of sexual behavior was just that: sexual behavior. But it didn't define your identity.

Personally I think the "gay" question misses the mark. When you only have a hammer, every problem is a nail.

Sexuality as an "identity" is a modern construct & came about due to shrinks trying to "diagnose" people whose sexual desires were deemed "not normal". Essentially trying to diagnose "gay" is what created "hetero", or iow trying to define "not normal" inadvertently also defines what is "normal". Bullshit.

Before all that crap all sorts of sexual behavior was just that: sexual behavior. But it didn't define your identity.

Perfectly said!! There is definitely a sliding scale associated with the range between exclusively hetero or exclusively homo. There is also more of a stigma associated with male on male sexual contact. No one has ever called me gay for kissing another girl or going down on her. When it is a man, with the slightest male on male contact many people automatically call it "gay". In regards to this lifestyle, I feel it is an even trickier concept to nail down, because there are many males who are far from gay, but will eat cum or suck a dick because they are submissive and are told to. Anecdotally, we have met a number of couples in the lifestyle where the male half never performed a sexual act on another man prior to becoming a cuckold. Granted, that is taking them at their work, but I know it is true in my hubby's case.

It's gay, does not get much more than eating another man load.
Deny it if it easier mentally to deal with.
A lot of males only do acts of homosexuallity if there is a female present. Makes them feel they are not gay even if they are.
They just don't want to admit it to themselves or their partner.

My wife likes to be licked to orgasm after being fucked, how is pleasuring your wife "gay" in any sense?

My wife will play with other women in a group setting. Does this make her a lesbian? If a woman gives head to 2 guys and their dicks touch, does that mean they are both gay? Same with DP? I have had a sword fight in my wife's pussy with another guy. You might call that gay, but everyone involved thought it was hot. The line gets very blurred when there are more than 2 people having sex in the same bed.

When we swing or involve others, we don't sit there and ponder "is this too gay" before doing a sex act. We do whatever feels right at the time.

My hubby licks guys stuff out from me, and swallows it, we kiss each other with the guys cum on our lips and tongue. My hubby has fetishes but not gay in the slightest.
It's just a naughty fetish, nice and dirty!
Ann, Your husband is a lucky man. This is exactly what I want. Grind that thing on his tongue hard the next time he's cleaning your sweet cum filled pussy.

Back