Does anyone think it isn't the size that matters?

Is this a serious question?... If so, wife Melissa (who also reads this forum and shares this screen name sometimes) would tell you - AND tell me (she does, frequently when she's getting off with her huge rabbit vibrator and/or ten inch and thick black dildo) that she "CAN'T EVEN FRIGGIN FEEL" my (exact quote) "Useless, white, Irish excuse for a dick") and I actually have captured several scenes on our PRIVATE videos where she is in the throes of *******, inserting the vibrator(s) inside herself and moaning loudly that "I need MORE!!.. I want MORE!!!!!" as I sit and watch helplessly, jerking off as my wife orgasms while screaming (quote) "I WANT A BIG BLACK COCK FUCKING ME!!!!!!!"... etc etc etc...

"Does size matter?" you ask?... Hell, most of us wouldn't even be on this site - or even on the INTERNET, for that matter - if it didn't "really matter"... LOL

Melissa would agree, I'm sure!! (as she's yelling to this Irish dicked cameraman "YOU LOVE TO WATCH ME GET FUCKED THE WAY YOU CAN'T FUCK ME.. DON'T YOU BABY???!!!!!" )

Yes, Mistress... I do.. I do !!!!!!

15463478325970asc0zc0zx000zxc(1).png15431534099340o95i6065i9y65iy65iiytkfgkfkfgkfgkfffgf~2_2.png1541943695274dfghyuo987tyrdfg~2(1).png15531981735264sdf4sdf4sdf4~2.png

It depends... My ex wife never once had a vaginal orgasm from me in the 20 years we were together. When we started cuckolding, it was very apparent that not only would a hung dick make her cum, she came multiple times and gushed all over. It wasn't there girth although girth did play a part. For my ex it was whether there length could reach her A and P spots. I could bring her to orgasm with my mouth but never give her the heat waves and body jerking and tingling sensations that a vaginal orgasm gave her.

My ex girlfriend on the other hand had a very small vagina and we had great sex. She would cum one or two times from vaginal sex with me.

So yes size matters to a lot but not all.

I am just wondering are their any wives here that while they cuck their husband they don't actually think size of the dick matters?
I know the size of mine doesn't matter much to my wife. I can only assume that every man she has sex with is bigger than me, but she tells me all the time I take her to pound town like a professional.

She teases me about my little dick because she knows I get off on it, but she always makes sure to tell me she likes it.

Last edited:
It's the whole package, size, girth AND knowledge! The largest I've received was 9" and the bastard didn't know the first thing on how to use it! He was abusive and I hated every moment he was inside of me - so much so that Hubby almost intervened to throw him out of the hotel room! Since then, I've had all sizes from 6.5 (hubby) to 8 and they've been all highly enjoyable. If a guy knows how to use his equipment, he'll make the woman happy, but if he doesn't, she'll be disappointed, at least from my experience!

[QUOTE = "WhiteMom77, post: 2278797, member: 241098"]
Évidemment, la taille compte, mais rien d’extrême n’est nécessaire pour une bonne relation sexuelle :)
[/CITATION]
ton corps si beau :amour:: mstickle:
J'aimerai pouvoir sucer tes gros seins et lécher tes jolies fesses ... lécher ta jolie chatte bien gonflée ... J'aimerais vraiment pouvoir te voir plus en message ... tu es la définition parfaite de milf / nom qui mérite bbc tous les jours
je te laisserais t'asseoir sur mon visage et lécher ta chatte maman avec amour

je pense que je vais mourir beaucoup de toi maman chaude : qos::trio:

I'm almost 7in but extremely small around my wife always says not to worry I had her ex beat but come to find out yea he was only about 5 in long but girth like a soda can the first time I let him fuck after an intense climax he pulled out and her pussy was gaping I couldn't even feel her when I started fucking

Of course size matters. Ask your husband why they don't make dildos in his size. Really
Very true size matters. I think girth is more important than length. But a good length is more enjoyable. I don't think very huge would give more pleasure. I think all small dick guys tell size doesn't matter, ask any woman she will answer properly. Size matters!

Many of the so called BBCs I see in these pics that are posted (pics with women sucking and fucking them) are no where near the massive sizes so many here claim to be interested in (9 to 11 and up) and anything else is a deal breaker. Those cocks are no longer and many times not of any more girth than yours truly's, yet the women in the pics seem to be enjoying them just fine. Go figure.

Extra or supersized massive cocks are no guarantee of a good fuck in case you haven't figured that out yet. You might discover that the trick is to find someone who can wield it well plus a ton of other variables, like for example, good stamina.

A horsecock may be too much for some women. It may provide more of a painful or uncomfortable experience than pleasure, or so women I've spoken to have told me. A better deal is if you find that size that fills you just right. One where the filling, or stretching, or pain threshold becomes indistinguishable or synonymous with ultimate pleasure.

It's never all about size. Other factors about the man too, like everything from his personality and knowledge about how to approach and treat a woman and couple, to how artful he is once in the bedroom, to how you feel about your connection, are all equations that come to bear on how good your BBC experience will be.

For example, a 12 inch cock man whose thing is to get off in five to ten minutes, then he is done and dusted, may hardly be something you think is worthy of raving about.

A few months back, I would never say that size matters. My bf is the only guy I have had sex with so far, so I had nothing to compare him to. Therefore, I always thought that it was normal not to feel much during sex. This changed a few weeks back when I bought 22cm (8.6 inches) dildo. I had problems putting it inside because I wasnt used to that size. But then I bought lubricant and managed to get it in. With my bf I have never managed to get a vaginal orgasm, but with that dildo, I felt an almost instant orgasm only after a few slow strokes. It was just different and amazing. I have never felt so full and wet, to be honest. It also hit spots I never knew existed. Sometimes, I would play with my dildo before me and my bf had sex. He didn't (and still doesnt) know I bought the dildo, but he immediately recognized that something was different. That being said, I recognized it as well because I felt almost nothing lol. I definitely recommend it to all the guys who want to make a sizequeen out of their gf/wives :D

Size alone is not a guarantee of anything. Black men, like any other race of men, have large cocks, medium cocks and small cocks. Surprise! It, truly, depends upon the skills the man possesses that get me off. I've had BM with large cocks who thought their size alone guaranteed I'd get off. Wrong! It takes skills and intelligence to get any woman to an orgasm and cock size has little to do with it. My husband has a thick nine and a half inch cock and his skill with it is why he, still, is the best lover I've ever had. That being said, I also, at times, crave black cock and, honestly, the size of the BM's cock is not what I primarily seek. I love the feel of a black man's skin under my hands as they roam over his body while I'm impaled on his cock. I love the way they kiss and a myriad of other things get me "off" when fucking a black man. I fuck them for soooo many other reasons than the size of their equipment.
Yes!

A few months back, I would never say that size matters. My bf is the only guy I have had sex with so far, so I had nothing to compare him to. Therefore, I always thought that it was normal not to feel much during sex. This changed a few weeks back when I bought 22cm (8.6 inches) dildo. I had problems putting it inside because I wasnt used to that size. But then I bought lubricant and managed to get it in. With my bf I have never managed to get a vaginal orgasm, but with that dildo, I felt an almost instant orgasm only after a few slow strokes. It was just different and amazing. I have never felt so full and wet, to be honest. It also hit spots I never knew existed. Sometimes, I would play with my dildo before me and my bf had sex. He didn't (and still doesnt) know I bought the dildo, but he immediately recognized that something was different. That being said, I recognized it as well because I felt almost nothing lol. I definitely recommend it to all the guys who want to make a sizequeen out of their gf/wives :D
I believe it would be a 1st good step to try and fill him in on the dildo. You could for example tell him a friend or colleague, etc, of yours suggested that using a dildo spiced up their sex life. Would he want to try one on you or see you use one yourself as you watch him masturbat? Tell him you really find it hot to seem him masturbate (which, in your case, is true as it would give you step by step an edge (dominance) on his sexuality.

This leads to the question "what involves being or what does it mean to be good in bed?"
Excellent foreplay, soft, sexy words, comfortable surroundings. Be aware & know all the erogenous zones on the female body ... nipples, neck, back are a MUST to include with warming a lady up before you even get to her pussy ... you'll score HUGE points.

Back