Does anyone think it isn't the size that matters?

Of course size matters. Ask your husband why they don't make dildos in his size. Really
I am a cuck wannabe and i am new. I feel size does matter. I just wondered due to having messaged with some women who still have sex with their cucks and it is not completely about size to them. I wondered how many women might also share that opinion. But go ahead and share your thoughts. I am interested to hear from all.

Last edited:
Size alone is not a guarantee of anything. Black men, like any other race of men, have large cocks, medium cocks and small cocks. Surprise! It, truly, depends upon the skills the man possesses that get me off. I've had BM with large cocks who thought their size alone guaranteed I'd get off. Wrong! It takes skills and intelligence to get any woman to an orgasm and cock size has little to do with it. My husband has a thick nine and a half inch cock and his skill with it is why he, still, is the best lover I've ever had. That being said, I also, at times, crave black cock and, honestly, the size of the BM's cock is not what I primarily seek. I love the feel of a black man's skin under my hands as they roam over his body while I'm impaled on his cock. I love the way they kiss and a myriad of other things get me "off" when fucking a black man. I fuck them for soooo many other reasons than the size of their equipment.

Back