Does anyone like to eat another man's cum? But my wife ordered me to do it.

My wife got in a routine at the swinger's party we attended to go off into a bedroom alone with another black school teacher. the rule we had was that we both used condoms. We always had reclaming sex when we got home. one night, she said she wanted me to eat her first. Her pussy was full of cum. As she held my head between her legs, she told me they were making out when he entered her bare. She said unless I licked her clean she wouldn't tell me any more. I continued licking and she told me his bare cock felt so good she couldn't stop. I continued to clean her as she told me that when he came it more than she had ever felt before. He came so hard it felt like he was douching her with his cum. He stayed hard and continued fucking her until he came again. His cum didn't really taste that bad. She said it had been his idea for me to eat his cum from her.

She told me he asked her to come to his house alone later that week. She went and spent most of the day and evening there. She told me she wouldn't tell me anything unless I ate her. She said he had cum in her five times before she finally came home. After I cleaned her, she allowed me to fuck her. He had really loosened her pussy and I could still feel his cum. She said she could hardly feel me.

Now, when she goes on a date, I have to clean her.

I hate the taste of cum, but every time my wife has sex, she demands that I have to lick her pussy clean. But in this way I also had to eat her lover's cum. and I found out that different men's cum tasted different, most of them were nasty but a few were a little bit sweet and had a pineapple flavor. What flavors of cum do you guys like?
View attachment 7059330
That's awesome. U guys both are 🔥

Ich mag den Geschmack von frischem Sperma nicht, aber wenn das Sperma lange Zeit in der Muschi der Frau bleibt, werden der Geruch und der Geschmack erstaunlich. Ich liebe es, diese köstliche Flüssigkeit von meiner Frau zu essen. Meine Frau sagt, sie liebt diesen Geruch auch. Ich führe ihre Men#strual Cup in ihre Muschi ein, um zu verhindern, dass Sperma herausläuft, und halte sie stundenlang im Inneren. Mehr als 12 Stunden lang hielt sie das Sperma eines anderen Mannes für mich bereit. Wenn Sie einen durchsichtigen Becher verwenden, können Sie überprüfen, wie viel Spermaflüssigkeit in die Muschi Ihrer Frau gelangt und wie sie ihre Gebärmutterhalsöffnung überflutet und für Sie zum Essen vorbereitet hat.
Das ist interessant. Wo bekommt man Men#strual Cup und wie sieht das aus?

Das ist interessant. Wo bekommt man Men#strual Cup und wie sieht das aus?
You can buy this cup on aliexpress., or your local Internet shop . Just make search request in Google. Very usefull thing.. Nice fo use in her period, and if you want your wife bring home all sperm for you to eat or play with from her date , with zero spill out.. If she insert cup imediatly after cum dumped inside her, so you have full present from her bull.

Attachments

• IMG_20240508_104736.jpg
    IMG_20240508_104736.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20240508_104754.jpg
    IMG_20240508_104754.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20240508_104804.jpg
    IMG_20240508_104804.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 40
I hate the taste of cum, but every time my wife has sex, she demands that I have to lick her pussy clean. But in this way I also had to eat her lover's cum. and I found out that different men's cum tasted different, most of them were nasty but a few were a little bit sweet and had a pineapple flavor. What flavors of cum do you guys like?
View attachment 7059330
No way should this be a forc led requirement- only if you are willing to do it. Personally would not do it even with my own. Of course I am no cuck to snivel at the bedside either. You do you for what you "want" to do only. I doubt you f or ce her to do anything she doesn't want to do. Stand up for yourself if its not right.

No way should this be a ****** led requirement- only if you are willing to do it. Personally wouldn't do it even with my own. Of course I am no cuck to snivel at the bedside either. You do it for what you “want” to do only. I doubt you for her to do anything she doesn't want to do. Stand up for yourself if it's not right.
You already done it you just didn't realized it relax and enjoy

Lol no cause I set up my Vixens playdates and am there for them. No relaxing needed cause it wont happen. And it certainly wouldnt be enjoyable. This cuck stuff is hilarious to read.
I am sure that's why your in the bi section
Yes it hilarious remember your straight or mostly straight

You can buy this cup on aliexpress., or your local Internet shop . Just make search request in Google. Very usefull thing.. Nice fo use in her period, and if you want your wife bring home all sperm for you to eat or play with from her date , with zero spill out.. If she insert cup imediatly after cum dumped inside her, so you have full present from her bull.
Would this work for anal also?

Back