Does anyone have trouble finding a woman in the Ohio area

I can’t find any women in my Ohio area does anyone have this kind of problem
yes, i live in Dayton Ohio and honestly in my area finding a white woman into black men is like trying to find a mythical Unicorn. Or if one contacts you, they dont know how to communicate or follow through. Happy hunting to you Bro, and you gonna need a miracle to find some one.

I can’t find any women in my Ohio area does anyone have this kind of problem
I assume you mean "white females" ... You might share with the forum what you've been doing to find them. Thing is, unless you approach them, its almost a certainty that you won't "find them". Night clubs and business travel hotel/motel bars are a good start, particularly if there is a band, DJ or karaoke. Check the local adult ads ... maybe Craig's list. Showing up at the right time, however, is as important as showing up at the right places. Hotels have busy nights ... business hotels during the week. The more upscale the hotel is, the better your chances. Many of the business travel ladies are married and if they're in town for a couple nights, often looking for a good fuck. BUT, you'll need to approach them, usually.
You could ask them to dance, or buy them a *******, tell them they look like someone you use to know, make up a name and ask them if they are that name and then apologize saying "you look like this lady I dated back a few years ago, sorry, can I buy you a *******, etc."
I'm sure you have your own style, but, the ladies will either decline or accept, but they won't get mad or act insulted.

HUMOR: Two guys go to the beach to pick up women for sex ... one is constantly getting laid every day, the other not having any luck. So the one that wasn't having any luck asks the lucky friend what he's doing. He tells his friend that when he sees an attractive lady, he just asked them "if she'd like to go back to the hotel and have sex?" The other guy gasp, and says "Man, I can't do that, I'm afraid I'd get my face slapped!" And his friend says "Oh yeah, I do get my face slapped often, BUT .... I also get a lot of PUSSY."

I assume you mean "white females" ... You might share with the forum what you've been doing to find them. Thing is, unless you approach them, its almost a certainty that you won't "find them". Night clubs and business travel hotel/motel bars are a good start, particularly if there is a band, DJ or karaoke. Check the local adult ads ... maybe Craig's list. Showing up at the right time, however, is as important as showing up at the right places. Hotels have busy nights ... business hotels during the week. The more upscale the hotel is, the better your chances. Many of the business travel ladies are married and if they're in town for a couple nights, often looking for a good fuck. BUT, you'll need to approach them, usually.
You could ask them to dance, or buy them a *******, tell them they look like someone you use to know, make up a name and ask them if they are that name and then apologize saying "you look like this lady I dated back a few years ago, sorry, can I buy you a *******, etc."
I'm sure you have your own style, but, the ladies will either decline or accept, but they won't get mad or act insulted.

HUMOR: Two guys go to the beach to pick up women for sex ... one is constantly getting laid every day, the other not having any luck. So the one that wasn't having any luck asks the lucky friend what he's doing. He tells his friend that when he sees an attractive lady, he just asked them "if she'd like to go back to the hotel and have sex?" The other guy gasp, and says "Man, I can't do that, I'm afraid I'd get my face slapped!" And his friend says "Oh yeah, I do get my face slapped often, BUT .... I also get a lot of PUSSY."

there are plenty of Cleveland/Ohio area women/couples on this site. I don’t know how many of the Ohio men have actually connected with any of them. My success rate hasn’t been too successful due to: not wanting to verify, not following through/up, just outright fake. Or even more, this site is just a place to act out and talk about fantasies with others who may or may not be really/seriously active.

But what @MacNfries said is how I personally have found my success. In the real world, where you can’t hide behind a profile or somebody else’s pics from the internet lol. Where you can read energy and body language. I can definitely attest to the hotel scenario. There and at a mall during the week and during the day when it’s slow, but always a few MILFS shopping ;-)

Good luck here, but don’t burn out trying! Most of its fake, but it’s real out there.

This is a very good post. I am from Cleveland Ohio, born and raised here. I been all over the world, and not to upset anyone, but Ohio is the most racist place I have ever been to. I have been with some awesome white women. I can’t complain, I do very good with white women, but not n Ohio. I do have a few that I am seeing, but nothing like the the ones out of Ohio. I only date white women and I was once married to a hot rich white girl n California. I don’t care if they got money or not, it just happen that way. I will hit on a hot white girl n a heartbeat. Might have to do that to about 10 girls, just to get 1, it is crazy. I been to other countries, where the white women , did not give me a chance to hit on them, they were all over me.
This is for the white girls n Ohio. If u want a black guy, u have to reach out. I know u would feel if he want me, he has to say something to u first. Trust me, it’s not going to work, with a lot of black guys. We been turn down by so many white girls n Ohio, we figure y bother. A look and a smile, might not b enough. Just say hi, how r u. Trust me ladies, he will take it from their.

This is a very good post. I am from Cleveland Ohio, born and raised here. I been all over the world, and not to upset anyone, but Ohio is the most racist place I have ever been to. I have been with some awesome white women. I can’t complain, I do very good with white women, but not n Ohio. I do have a few that I am seeing, but nothing like the the ones out of Ohio. I only date white women and I was once married to a hot rich white girl n California. I don’t care if they got money or not, it just happen that way. I will hit on a hot white girl n a heartbeat. Might have to do that to about 10 girls, just to get 1, it is crazy. I been to other countries, where the white women , did not give me a chance to hit on them, they were all over me.
This is for the white girls n Ohio. If u want a black guy, u have to reach out. I know u would feel if he want me, he has to say something to u first. Trust me, it’s not going to work, with a lot of black guys. We been turn down by so many white girls n Ohio, we figure y bother. A look and a smile, might not b enough. Just say hi, how r u. Trust me ladies, he will take it from their.
What your saying is very true it would be great if they make the first move by just saying hi we will reply back I get lots of smiles but nothing serious I would like to see the girls make the first move for a change. If the girl makes the first move that would let us know that they are interested And we could just pick up the conversation

Back