Does anyone have trouble finding a woman in the Ohio area

I can’t find any women in my Ohio area does anyone have this kind of problem
As a native of Ohio I can say 100% that there are plenty of white girls out there who love black men. I mean you live in Cleveland, bruh... I know for a fact that chicks get down up there.

As for this website? Start a thread Where are all the Ohio people can post. I keep seeing SEXY Ohio women Post and it makes me want to go back home and visit, LOL.

The good news about Ohio. It's not really a big state. You might have to do some driving to go knockout the job. You can travel the whole state in less than 5 hours. You can't even make it across Texas in a day. 🤣🤣🤣

MMike

Until I see some success from my Ohio brothers on this site, particularly the ones in Cleveland, ALLLL OF THEM ARE FAKE. You ain’t gotta “like” me, but enough is enough with the fake BS. There’s more then a plenty of cool black men in NE Ohio who are seeking and serious.
That’s very true I definitely agree with what your saying right there

I’m actually going to meet my first couple maybe like May or June very soon so I’m very Excited about it
Try finding a couple of guys up there and together try to host a MEET and GREET at a local hotel bar.
Start a kik group and a snapchat group.
Also, open a profile on fetlife and SLS, SDC.
Websites.
Takes a little work but Once you get started this gets easier.

Back