Does anyone have any experience with going from cheating to evolving into a cuckold relationship or an open relationship?

Want to move forward with my relationship and i wonder if any here has similar experiences? If so please let me know 😊 I'm happy to be here and learn! Hopefully this can all work out!
Oo I try to be careful be discreet but my husband did find out later so

Want to move forward with my relationship and i wonder if any here has similar experiences? If so please let me know 😊 I'm happy to be here and learn! Hopefully this can all work out!
Having exactly same situation and similar thoughts. Would be very nice hearing how others have evolved into the lifestyle on their path of live.

I am trying hard to convince my wife Tina to go the other way .From swinging, to solo hotwifing ( our dynamic at the moment ) to full blown cheating in the most selfish way . Being married but 100 % available and following her libido .

I am trying hard to convince my wife Tina to go the other way .From swinging, to solo hotwifing ( our dynamic at the moment ) to full blown cheating in the most selfish way . Being married but 100 % available and following her libido .
Best of luck to you. I've been driving that idea for 10 years 😅

I read your story about your ex and yes hubby and I were in something similar as well. I had an ex that thing never worked out for us but anytime we get together things just kind of pick up. You can move forward but you have to sit down and have some open and honest conversations and also be willing to hear what the other is saying as well without getting all bent out of shape but being respectful.

I read your story about your ex and yes hubby and I were in something similar as well. I had an ex that thing never worked out for us but anytime we get together things just kind of pick up. You can move forward but you have to sit down and have some open and honest conversations and also be willing to hear what the other is saying as well without getting all bent out of shape but being respectful.
Yeah i feel that! just hard to figure it all out properly to not ruin our relationship! Its a exciting experience ❤️

Yeah i feel that! just hard to figure it all out properly to not ruin our relationship! Its a exciting experience ❤️
The first thing you have to do is ask yourself what you want? Are you into the cheating and want to keep going down that route? Is this something you want to involve your BF in like being open or another sexual lifestyle?

Back