Does anyone go to Black Mans Fan Club and recommend it?

pbul2004

Couple
Hi,

We are new and thinking about going to black mans fan club in the UK.

We are a married white couple looking for cuckolding fun with some hung black guys.

As we are new, and never been before km wondering what it's like for a new couple.

Is it pressured, forceful, intimidating, awkward etc... especially for hubby..

Can he join in, are there others, what's goes on etc

Thanks 😊

Research or ask questions before going to any club or meeting with a group. Each club and group will have their own focus and their own environments they can provide based on what you are looking for and to what level. Some will set up something tailored to your interest and involvement and others simply offer something you can participate in if you choose to. You might look into some swinger's clubs as well. Most cater to couples but some bring in other single men for wives to play with and enjoy.

Hi,

We are a married white couple looking for cuckolding fun with some hung black guys.

As we are new, and never been before km wondering what it's like for a new couple.

Thanks 😊
There's 1 in Chorley.. Have you tried?

Like with all clubs things can vary from club to club and night to night. We only have limited experience but have chatted with others who have attended more. Happy to share if anyone is inteested

Hi,

Thanks 😊
I happened to stay at Eurekas the night before BMFC was on and then stayed to see some of the party. I was a white single male so had no place in the dynamic of the event and although I felt a bit awkward, I did not experience any unfriendliness or hostility.

The event was busy friendly and I beleive that everyone was getting what they wanted. There was no evidence of play between the bulls and the cucks, this was focused on the wives getting BBC.

I happened to stay at Eurekas the night before BMFC was on and then stayed to see some of the party. I was a white single male so had no place in the dynamic of the event and although I felt a bit awkward, I did not experience any unfriendliness or hostility.

The event was busy friendly and I beleive that everyone was getting what they wanted. There was no evidence of play between the bulls and the cucks, this was focused on the wives getting BBC.
That is what I’ve heard from friends who are cuck couples,es and have been to similar events in the Manchester clubs . The cucks, some of whom are caged , tend to chat to each other while their wives are in the private rooms with the bulls. I’m more used to being there too and watching but it sounds exciting in its way. They also sakd it was nice at times chatting with other cuck couples or just the wives when they were ‘ in between’ sessions!

That is what I’ve heard from friends who are cuck couples,es and have been to similar events in the Manchester clubs . The cucks, some of whom are caged , tend to chat to each other while their wives are in the private rooms with the bulls. I’m more used to being there too and watching but it sounds exciting in its way. They also sakd it was nice at times chatting with other cuck couples or just the wives when they were ‘ in between’ sessions!
The atmosphere did seem to be positive, friendly and people seemed excited to be there and looked as though they were enjoying themselves. As I wasn't actually there all night and not directly involved is is admittedly quite a superficial assessment.

Hi,

Thanks 😊
Hey go on fabswingers and sign up there's plenty of reviews for the club and good for meets . With black guys with feedback from other couples etc

Hi,

Thanks 😊
My experience of these kind of clubs is that there only seems to be any pressure, when there are a lot more males than females. I don't think that is usually the case for BMFC as it seems to be well managed and
Hey go on fabswingers and sign up there's plenty of reviews for the club and good for meets . With black guys with feedback from other couples etc
That is great advice, I would have recommended fab, but thought there might be a restriction on recommending other websites.

Hi,

Thanks 😊
My experience of these kind of clubs is that there only seems to be any pressure, when there are a lot more males than females. I don't think that is usually the case for BMFC as it seems to be well managed and the organisers know that if there are too many bulls and not enough women, the event will be less enjoyable for all involved.

If you feel pressured, forceful or intimidated, in a way that you can not cope with easily. I would recommend that you leave straight away. You can try another event another time, but you can't undo a bad experience.

As a general rule, stay together, although the wife may be getting fucked, the cuckold will have her safety and best interests at heart at all times in a way that no other man on the planet will. Although the wife is enjoying being with another man, don't become too separated from your husband, especially when you are new to this. If the man you are with starts behaving in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, it is your cuckold that you should turn to and if you can't find him, what the fuck do you do.

I must point out that the events where I have seen or felt pressure did not involve the BBC & white couple dynamic.

I really don't think personally getting into this lifestyle a club is the best option. It's gonna be a quickie too most of the time . I'd rather a guy meet us in a hotel. The atmosphere would be much better . I also think on fab seeing their feedback from other couples makes it more comfortable personally and atleast you know what there like in the sack from the comments of others in the feedback section and u know what they packing down there too lol .. its the way we are gonna do it I think . I'd find a club too overwhelming for a first time

I really don't think personally getting into this lifestyle a club is the best option. It's gonna be a quickie too most of the time . I'd rather a guy meet us in a hotel. The atmosphere would be much better . I also think on fab seeing their feedback from other couples makes it more comfortable personally and atleast you know what there like in the sack from the comments of others in the feedback section and u know what they packing down there too lol .. its the way we are gonna do it I think . I'd find a club too overwhelming for a first time
A late night at Rios isn't overwhelming.

Meeting in a hotel. Who would you be expecting to pay the bill?

Over the years I've come to the conclusion that creating a totally unrestricted cuckold friendly vibe is all but impossible in a club setting. However clubs can still be a great place to network with like minded people. I met one of my best ever ongoing cuckold couples at a BMFC party. We didn't play openiy but behind closed doors the cuckold did his duties.

Over the years I've come to the conclusion that creating a totally unrestricted cuckold friendly vibe is all but impossible in a club setting. However clubs can still be a great place to network with like minded people. I met one of my best ever ongoing cuckold couples at a BMFC party. We didn't play openiy but behind closed doors the cuckold did his duties.
Was this at club Xstasia in Birmingham ?
We have been tempted to go a couple times now.

Was this at club Xstasia in Birmingham ?
We have been tempted to go a couple times now.
No it was at Arousals (now known as Penthouse Playrooms. Although having said that BMFC did experiment with a cuckold themed night just before covid struck. The cuckold theme didn't quite work but it was a valiant attempt. I myself had a great time because a number of cuckold cuckold couples I'd already been chatting with turned up. It was bitter sweet though. because covid hit soon after and none of the couples that I had fun with were local to me.

How true that is!

Back