Does anyone go to Black Mans Fan Club and recommend it?

No it was at Arousals (now known as Penthouse Playrooms. Although having said that BMFC did experiment with a cuckold themed night just before covid struck. The cuckold theme didn't quite work but it was a valiant attempt. I myself had a great time because a number of cuckold cuckold couples I'd already been chatting with turned up. It was bitter sweet though. because covid hit soon after and none of the couples that I had fun with were local to me.
Before we got into the cuckold lifestyle we used to be swingers and got told about club Xstasia, however we never went.
However like yourself we was going to try the black man's fan club and then covid came along.

At a normal club night , although most of the couples there are quite likely to be cuckold couples, they may well call themselves swingers. I think there is definitely a demand for dedicated cuckold themed evenings- perhaps where cucks should all be caged, so there is no confusion? Of course if all the single men are black , there should be none anyway.

Before we got into the cuckold lifestyle we used to be swingers and got told about club Xstasia, however we never went.
However like yourself we was going to try the black man's fan club and then covid came along.
I love Xtasia but its too far away to be my local club. I'm taking one of my poly lovers to BMFC Dunstable ( Penthouse Playrooms ) in a couple of weeks. That should be interesting.

At a normal club night , although most of the couples there are quite likely to be cuckold couples, they may well call themselves swingers. I think there is definitely a demand for dedicated cuckold themed evenings- perhaps where cucks should all be caged, so there is no confusion? Of course if all the single men are black , there should be none anyway.
In terms of single males with a genuine enthusiasm for a cuckold inclusive dynamic I don't think the numbers are there. Smaller more intimate events might be viable though.

A cuckold couple we have known for years ( and shared bulls with in the past) told us of a bmfc night in a Manchester just before Covid ( Cupids I think , but not sure), where there were two sixth form girls there together! celebrating the end of some exams. In addition to cuckold couples these events could develop into a great evening out for girls and hens!

A cuckold couple we have known for years ( and shared bulls with in the past) told us of a bmfc night in a Manchester just before Covid ( Cupids I think , but not sure), where there were two sixth form girls there together! celebrating the end of some exams. In addition to cuckold couples these events could develop into a great evening out for girls and hens!
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it was at Xtasia. I don't think BMFC had any other cuckold themed events at that time.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it was at Xtasia. I don't think BMFC had any other cuckold themed events at that time.
It probably wasnt an official BMFC event- just before Covid there were a number of similar theme nights beginning to be popular in clubs including the Manchester ones. I think it’s bound to become a regular thing in the clubs tbh- there’s obviously a demand.

Back