Does anyone else like using racial dirty talk during sex?

Cannot help. but make them that needs, wants
the ..facial cortions. And derogatory words...Must
Fuck the fucking stereotypes
But, if she wants it... I love to be *******...fuckingher ,or them brutally gives me the most powerful visions of my own
Mortality.....

Would be interesting what their reaction would have been, if she had asked them if they wanted to pay for a baby the next 25 years or so. Maybe you`ll try that next time. And keep us posted. :D

Pretty funny but any couple that ends up with a baby really should own what they did and not chase someone down for support. That's not fair. The guy didn't ask for the situation but they volunteered for it.

My wife who is Asian and her guy who is Black......they meet alone and he has no idea that I know but he knows I'm white.....His sex talk is that he wants her to tell him "that she wants his baby" while he's thrusting into to her about to cum. After he cums he keeps her in the bed as to not clean up and says things like "our baby will be a beautiful mix because we are both of color"
Get ready for some amazing *******. Sounds like that's what she wants so ask her if that's what she wants. If so, support her through that. She is your partner and you should want to support and empower her. We are working on a baby right now and can't wait.

I’ve always found this to be interesting. I feel like in the power exchanges of black to white and cucking if everyone involved is just doing it for that there is no harm no foul. I would love nothing more than to see a hung black man getting ready to stick his bbc in my wife and hear her say “ fuck this white pussy it’s yours” “ give me your big black cock”. Now I know this isnt everyone’s cup of tea but in the moment if it creates passion and excitement for all its harmless. If using otherwise unspeakable terms let’s them both have more powerful orgasms hell go for it. It’s not any more weird at that point anyways but that’s just my two cents

Pretty funny but any couple that ends up with a baby really should own what they did and not chase someone down for support. That's not fair. The guy didn't ask for the situation but they volunteered for it.
You`re assuming alot here. The chi!d didn`t ask for it either and yet s/he has the right to be supported at an age not capable of doing that by her-/hisself. The law is unambiguous.

There are more things to consider than just to get that squirting o. and to empty a pair of balls. There will always be risks and things to think about from at least two sides. Folks, be aware of that!

You`re assuming alot here. The chi!d didn`t ask for it either and yet s/he has the right to be supported at an age not capable of doing that by her-/hisself. The law is unambiguous.

There are more things to consider than just to get that squirting o. and to empty a pair of balls. There will always be risks and things to think about from at least two sides. Folks, be aware of that!

Mine can’t have any more ******* so I told her when she is with her bull she better send him home with nuts that look like raisens or else she didn’t do her job properly :bounce:

I agree. The baby needs to come first. If the couple isn't ready for that, don't fuck. We might get disowned, lose friends, etc. But we aren't victims. We are volunteers. Our ******* will be fucking awesome too. :)

Most of the black men have said things like...
'Do you like that big black cock '
'Throw that white pussy over here '
But nothing overly dirty or racial.

For my wife's part, she doesn't typically talk dirty or say racial things while being fucked. But a couple of black men who bred her raw, she asked them if they wanted to put a black baby in her. I did notice on the video that the men fucked her harder and faster when she said that.
Would love to see that video

I agree. The baby needs to come first. If the couple isn't ready for that, don't fuck. We might get disowned, lose friends, etc. But we aren't victims. We are volunteers. Our ******* will be fucking awesome too. :)
...and will have their own mind(s) too. Don`t you think there will be a point at which they`d be asking who their biological dad was/is. What you gonna do/say: Lie to them? just curious

...and will have their own mind(s) too. Don`t you think there will be a point at which they`d be asking who their biological dad was/is. What you gonna do/say: Lie to them? just curious

We needed a helper. And that wouldn't be a lie. Our attractions and beliefs aside, my sperm count is zero. So what else would you suggest?

Back