Does anyone else like using racial dirty talk during sex?

Why whites from the civil rights era ...cannot easily
Say the forbidden...N WORD. To many it's blasphemy
I agree i kinda like to make them or talk them into saying it but it makes me uncomfortable when they just jump right into saying it without any kind of pressure lol. But in the regard if saying it during sex it has such a power that is given to the black male from the white women

I agree i kinda like to make them or talk them into saying it but it makes me uncomfortable when they just jump right into saying it without any kind of pressure lol. (...)
Generally not. But the idea of being punished for doing so could add a little 'spice' to things. (...)
...or him (e.g. @black rob) getting his just deserts for abetting her (e.g. @Portia) to say those forbidden words. :p
(...) Atonement for racism through interracial sex is an idea that's been lurking in my mind for some time.
Great theme for a roleplay! On a husband-wife-level i had something similar in mind: "punishment" for "cheating". ;)
What you think?

I don’t mind being called the N word during sex. Especially if it’s with a wife that I’ve been talking to for a while. It makes me more aggressive and I know afterwards they don’t actually mean it and just wants me to be more aggressive.
For it easy to separate the two different situations. For me its fantasy vs real world compartmentalizing sex world from real world allows me to slip in and out of those worlds. I can be aggressive in the sexual world but in general that aggressiveness is cut off outside of the bedroom

For it easy to separate the two different situations. For me its fantasy vs real world compartmentalizing sex world from real world allows me to slip in and out of those worlds. I can be aggressive in the sexual world but in general that aggressiveness is cut off outside of the bedroom

Sound thinking...Best . Actual results.

Same here.

Hearing her talk about how much she loves his big black cock, and her bull referencing her ‘white pussy’ is a turn on. We also get off on words like bitch, slut, and whore, but those aren’t considered “racist talk”... just dirty talk as a reminder who’s in charge!

Back