Does anyone else like using racial dirty talk during sex?

Every time we fuck we both talk dirty to each other...the instant she climbs on me and my cock slips inside I begin talking to her and immediately her pussy gets dripping wet...and I mean WET! She knows what is coming...I begin telling her about how she is fucking a hot hung black man with a huge cock and she begins fucking like a crazy woman, cumming over and over and over my cock...then I tell her how another man comes up and puts his cock in her mouth....this always sends her over especially when I slide my finger in her mouth and she begins worshiping my finger like it is a hard cock...of course I am whispering in her ear...you like that big cock don't you....yes, yes, i love it.... Yes, I am a very lucky man and when she tells me her stories i have the same effect...i love it and yes, I am one lucky husband! I am slowly breaking her down and when the time comes (and it will) when she spreads her legs for that black cock she will go wild on him...and I know for a fact that she will crave more black cock...and that is exactly what I want!

Every time we fuck we both talk dirty to each other...the instant she climbs on me and my cock slips inside I begin talking to her and immediately her pussy gets dripping wet...and I mean WET! She knows what is coming...I begin telling her about how she is fucking a hot hung black man with a huge cock and she begins fucking like a crazy woman, cumming over and over and over my cock...then I tell her how another man comes up and puts his cock in her mouth....this always sends her over especially when I slide my finger in her mouth and she begins worshiping my finger like it is a hard cock...of course I am whispering in her ear...you like that big cock don't you....yes, yes, i love it.... Yes, I am a very lucky man and when she tells me her stories i have the same effect...i love it and yes, I am one lucky husband! I am slowly breaking her down and when the time comes (and it will) when she spreads her legs for that black cock she will go wild on him...and I know for a fact that she will crave more black cock...and that is exactly what I want!

...yes, and you still have needs. Both.

Nothing racial.

When my wife was mounted on him, I’d quietly ask her how she liked his black dick. Loved hearing her say, “I love his black dick. I love his black dick.”
So she only loved his black cock so a big black dildo would just as well. This guy was more than just his cock. He is a person who lives, breathes, has feelings which can be hurt with a word. Both of you did this to him. Perhaps,she was sparing you feeling by not saying I love him for what he is doing to me and what he will do to me.

So she only loved his black cock so a big black dildo would just as well. This guy was more than just his cock. He is a person who lives, breathes, has feelings which can be hurt with a word. Both of you did this to him. Perhaps,she was sparing you feeling by not saying I love him for what he is doing to me and what he will do to me.
What happened? Received a notice of deficiency today? *smh*

No, a dick is not a dildo just because it happens to be black. i wonder why you think so. Maybe you read too much into @MyLovelyLaurita `s posting?

And then, not everyone falls in love with a person just because it`s someone they have (had) shared sexual activities with. - It`s simply "NSA sex" and not a degrading act of racism or the likes. ;)

ImO you have a lil bit overreacted on this one.

It is definitely a huge turn on to have my race called out it during sex, and I love how guys react when I do it back :)

My husband always likes it when I talk about how much I prefer having something black inside me

Last edited:
Using the N-Word while fucking is not going to turn me on to punish who I’m fucking. That’s A bunch of bullshit. I don’t want here it Normally and won’t give it any credence while I’m fucking. Give me a break. There is no place for that word. Don’t need it to beat up some pussy. Wow.

Using the N-Word while fucking is not going to turn me on to punish who I’m fucking. That’s A bunch of bullshit. I don’t want here it Normally and won’t give it any credence while I’m fucking. Give me a break. There is no place for that word. Don’t need it to beat up some pussy. Wow.

Not NERD...techie...so excuse my nervous touch. MATURITY does not earn
Respect. Your words have the ring of truth. WHY ...? because as my
Gramma would say..." actions speak louder than words ". If you treat
others w/ dignity...they might get it. Most are caught up in the moment

(...)My husband always likes it when I talk about how much I prefer having something black inside me
i used to be "racist" with toys before; and my GF had a few! - Not that i am against a cute lil pink one either. :)

Anyhow, the more it looks like a real dick ImO it also has to come in a "real color" shade. That had us develop a rule for toys: The bigger and more realistic (= penis-like) a toy, the darker and more skin-like its color! Made us even remove/exchange some of her older ones. :p
It is definitely a huge turn on to have my race called out it during sex, and I love how guys react when I do it back :)

(...)
i am not against the "white pussy"-"black dick"-talk either. Can be hot if situation and people involved make it hot!
But anything extreme and/or derogatory like n***** or b**** etc. is extremely off-putting with a good chance to ******* all the arousal and ruin the whole experience. :( At least for me/us.

Back