Does anyone else’s Wife have different views on fucking other men/BBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brahma75

Couple
The wife and I have talked, fantasized, role played, etc. about bringing another man/couple, into our bedroom... to act out mutual fantasies.
But she says she doesn’t “want what other women want”. Long story short, fucking a BBC and me, or just a bbc, and I watch, turns her on. But not the usual way. She says she doesn’t “want” to fuck anyone else (for her). But LOVES the idea of doing it for me (cuz Ive always wanted it. What turns her on, is being my BAD girl. She doesn’t want to pick the guy... doesn’t care what he looks like, or how big, as long as she can be a BAD GIRL, for me.
She says if you take ME out of the fantasy, she doesn’t want it, nor does it really turn her on. But since it’s FOR me, it drives her wild, when we role play. We are BOTH all about pleasing the other, before ourselves. So since it way MY fantasy, she has adopted it, made a couple changes, and I LOVE her views on it. In return, she wants to see me fuck another woman, and I would DEF do that for her, but I actually have no desire to do another woman, unless it’s FOR my wife.
Anyone else kinda like this?

The wife and I have talked, fantasized, role played, etc. about bringing another man/couple, into our bedroom... to act out mutual fantasies.
But she says she doesn’t “want what other women want”. Long story short, fucking a BBC and me, or just a bbc, and I watch, turns her on. But not the usual way. She says she doesn’t “want” to fuck anyone else (for her). But LOVES the idea of doing it for me (cuz Ive always wanted it. What turns her on, is being my BAD girl. She doesn’t want to pick the guy... doesn’t care what he looks like, or how big, as long as she can be a BAD GIRL, for me.
She says if you take ME out of the fantasy, she doesn’t want it, nor does it really turn her on. But since it’s FOR me, it drives her wild, when we role play. We are BOTH all about pleasing the other, before ourselves. So since it way MY fantasy, she has adopted it, made a couple changes, and I LOVE her views on it. In return, she wants to see me fuck another woman, and I would DEF do that for her, but I actually have no desire to do another woman, unless it’s FOR my wife.

Congratulations, this falls right in line with most couples in the Lifestyle.
If you were to read couples testimonies and stories n this site and others...or, if you were like Me, and met many couples in this lifestyle (swingers, cuckolds, etc.) they would all say the same thing; it is usually the Guy coaxing the Wife into doing something.

And in successful situations, the Wife agrees to do it because she Loves her man and wants to please his fantasies. Then, she starts to enjoy it for Herself - but only as long as the guy is cool with it. Different people, same story.
Been doing this for nearly 8 years now and met well over 100 couples. Out of 100 couples I would say 95 of them the guy initiated activities and the woman agreed to go along.

Many women are sexually submissive and find their pleasure by pleasing others. It can be the Bull but more often her husband. If a woman wants extramarital sex, she cheats or gets some kind of agreement with her hubby, who is not usually present. Cuckoldry seems to be a typical male fantasy. I'm talking about my own experience.

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for a "couple swap" to me. Find yourselves a hot "adult lifestyle" club and go choose your couple together. Hospitality nights are always good because they have the place set up for tours, meet-n-greet, with no obligations to participate. Usually everyone's wearing clothes to some extent.
Here's you a link to see what's close by for you:

bring her to me in Egypt
we will have much fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back