Does a prostate orgasm feel different than a penile orgasm? In what way?

And how many orgasm could you have during the whole day?. Because in penile orgasm, you have to wait for a while for each orgasm
Good question . I am restricted to cumming when my lady says so . So I cannot answer that .
But I have learned I have less quantity orgasms and Big Time Quality O's
Another huge difference is not having to come down ...for instance I clean my own cum.
I am much more willing to and still in sub mode compared to a regular orgasm
when I come back to earth and do not want to eat cum at all.

If you search the net you will see hands free prostate orgasms ,,But they are all touching themselves??? WTF .
I may get a little stimulation on my male clit ...but when I orgasm it is hands free like a woman .

More importantly, what is the trick to achieving them?
There was a time I thought I'd never have them but abstaining from masterbation
for quite a while is a great start. I think the Male mind is so brainwashed to jerking and getting off.
once you end that cycle , and start hitting that spot and craving grinding on prostate
it will happen . My opinion is it is tied to being sub .
I cannot imagine a Dominant Alpha man having the patience to playing with his ass
One man's opinion ,

There was a time I thought I'd never have them but abstaining from masterbation
for quite a while is a great start. I think the Male mind is so brainwashed to jerking and getting off.
once you end that cycle , and start hitting that spot and craving grinding on prostate
it will happen . My opinion is it is tied to being sub .
I cannot imagine a Dominant Alpha man having the patience to playing with his ass
One man's opinion ,
Perceptive in a lot of ways, I think. Espesh regarding patience.

I want to know if a prostate orgasm feel differene than a penile orgasm. And in what way
The feeling is different, as well as the whole event. For starters, there are 2 forms of prostate orgasms. Whether it's hands free or not. Your prostate gets so much stimulation that it grows and, boy, you notice it is huge. Now, this can end one way, by suddenly shooting cum, trembling like an orgasming female, and feeling an intense sensation of release and bliss. It's like brain freezing, but in reverse. You really find something goes on in your head and feel light and heavy headed at once. It's very physically, but you would agree is a great happy end. However, this is really the end, as you supposed, because you'd need a while to recharge.
The other way is less physical. Again you can get prostate stimulation, but you only ooze some thick cum, very little now and then. You feel you cannot properly ejaculate. While this happens, at some point in time the tension is so big you feel like you start to tremble. But you don't ejaculate. If you focus on the excitement you receive it grows exponentially and begin to get a sense of urgency you can't escape from. You can't help it but to moan and your heart beats faster. Then you get like waves of shivering across your whole body. That stops shortly after your partner stops the thrusting, be that your wife pegging you, or a black male penetrating you anally.

The feeling is different, as well as the whole event. For starters, there are 2 forms of prostate orgasms. Whether it's hands free or not. Your prostate gets so much stimulation that it grows and, boy, you notice it is huge. Now, this can end one way, by suddenly shooting cum, trembling like an orgasming female, and feeling an intense sensation of release and bliss. It's like brain freezing, but in reverse. You really find something goes on in your head and feel light and heavy headed at once. It's very physically, but you would agree is a great happy end. However, this is really the end, as you supposed, because you'd need a while to recharge.
The other way is less physical. Again you can get prostate stimulation, but you only ooze some thick cum, very little now and then. You feel you cannot properly ejaculate. While this happens, at some point in time the tension is so big you feel like you start to tremble. But you don't ejaculate. If you focus on the excitement you receive it grows exponentially and begin to get a sense of urgency you can't escape from. You can't help it but to moan and your heart beats faster. Then you get like waves of shivering across your whole body. That stops shortly after your partner stops the thrusting, be that your wife pegging you, or a black male penetrating you anally.
I have experienced what you described so well in your second paragraph. I didn’t know what was happening the first time. It took me by such surprise and shock. I was literally tingly all over. Including my ears that also seemed to be ringing. Even my hands and feet were tingling. My lips were numb and I couldn’t speak. He laughed and asked was I okay. My whole body seem to orgasm not just my dick. I remember laying there feeling like I was on a cloud and wondering is this what women experience when they orgasm.

I want to know if a prostate orgasm feel differene than a penile orgasm. And in what way
I find they sometimes happen sequentially: first a hands free penile orgasm with ejaculation. Since a true bull hardly notices my penis, the depth of his thrusts and attendant use of hands in my throat or nipples don't change or get stronger. At that point im post -orgasmic, so whatever he's doing feels 100 x more aggressive than before I shot my load. Given my sensitivity (and amazing feeling of being brutally used) I will have a prostate orgasm at some point before he finishes or at the moment I feel his babies spurt deeply into my ass. For me a prostate orgasm is like a series of rolling climaxes that can continue for a couple of minutes. My pelvis, pussy and surrounding areas haven't muscle spasms that are deeply pleasurable and serve to squeeze last of his cum out. For at least couple of hours one light touch my prostate and I start cumming hands free

Why not purchase you a rectal vibrator and find out for yourself. There most definitely is a difference. You might find that the prostate ejaculation isn't a forceful "spurt" like penis orgasms, but its a much deeper type of orgasm.

Not being female, myself, I'd imagine the vaginal orgasm & clitoral orgasm are a similar comparison ... different but uniquely satisfying.

Why not purchase you a rectal vibrator and find out for yourself. There most definitely is a difference. You might find that the prostate ejaculation isn't a forceful "spurt" like penis orgasms, but its a much deeper type of orgasm.

Not being female, myself, I'd imagine the vaginal orgasm & clitoral orgasm are a similar comparison ... different but uniquely satisfying.
As a versatile bisexual man and a sexologist MD, I largely concur with your post. I will expand on that when I get the time, in the next few days.

Back