Do younger hot wives like older bulls to cum inside them

Do a lot of younger hot wives like it when older bulls cum deep inside them and why do they like it? Also say where you are from the north, south, east or west?
I read your question with interest, I believe i qualify as a hot wife. My thought is a truly hot wife would welcome the sperm of any man regardless of age or color. I think of all the men I've been with and I've never ask one for a birth certificate. I did get a verified age of a black man once. I did a black bachelor party. One of them i thought was in his 50's was not. In conversation after he ask if i was impressed with his performance. I told him i was and he said he was seventy years old. I said BS and he pulled out his drivers license, he was. I learned that the groom his ******* and grandfather had all made sperm deposits.

I read your question with interest, I believe i qualify as a hot wife. My thought is a truly hot wife would welcome the sperm of any man regardless of age or color. I think of all the men I've been with and I've never ask one for a birth certificate. I did get a verified age of a black man once. I did a black bachelor party. One of them i thought was in his 50's was not. In conversation after he ask if i was impressed with his performance. I told him i was and he said he was seventy years old. I said BS and he pulled out his drivers license, he was. I learned that the groom his ******* and grandfather had all made sperm deposits.
artgirl……….my warm sperm is yours. Cheers

Oh that would be a fun goal to get all 3 age

You are amazing!!

Back