Do you women really prefer a larger than average penis?

I agree that size matters to a certain point. I have experienced a couple that were too large. It was disappointing because I was unable to get past the pain to satisfy them vaginally. Heck, I almost could't get my mouth around them enough to get them off.
Sure enjoyed trying lol :) Jen

In fact many women state regular size cocks are enough when they feel aroused.
When I ask to my wife to rate our best experiences with guys I realized most of her high rating matches guys with a thick cock even she never points out size as key difference. In one ocassion we had an encounter with another couple and she complained about the guy thin cock which she was unable to feel.
So my conclusion is size matters ( specially girth ) but when accompanied of skilled owner.

The truth is this one.....i am a white 5.8 inches penis size and i know that my role is the one to clean up.....but it can be fantastic if you have the right feeling with your partner....so cuckold have to accept and enjoy about what they are useful in bed

Not married but you can tell by the post on this site. The woman looking for men, the guys profile wall who get the most attention that size matters. It's majority of the time going to be a one time meet so the women are going to choose the bigger cock.

These are my opinions based on years of observing my wife reactions to some really large appendages, and her finally admitting to her love of large cocks. She would say that it made her feel so full. Of course the intense wet orgasms was some what of a tip off too.

Ask a woman if size matters, and she will usually say “no”.

However, women who have had sex with a man with a big cock know better. A cock that is larger in girth and length creates a more pleasurable experience for her, if the man it is attached to knows how to use it.

Given the choice between a large cock and an average cock, a hotwife will choose a large cock almost every time. Why? Well, here are 4 reasons:

1. Every nerve inside of her pussy is being stimulated at the same time. The vagina has many pressure-sensitive nerve endings that detect sensations of stretching, and these sensors can be finely tuned to detect variations in penis girth. Also, an average-sized cock only stimulates some of these nerve endings as it moves in and out, but a big cock stimulates all of them at the same time. The combination of these 2 can cause a sensory overload, which she loves!

2. She feels a big cock in places deep inside of her. An average cock can only go so deep inside of her, which is usually enough. However, the vagina can accept a much longer cock when she is extremely turned on, and a larger cock reaches places that she is not normally used to feeling.

3. She finds a man with a big cock more attractive than a man with an average or small cock. Knowing that a man with a big cock wants to have sex with her is a turn on for her. She likes that she beats out other women who want to have sex with him.

4. She can orgasm faster and multiple times because the girth stretches her labia and pulls her clitoris closer to her vagina, thus rubbing against his cock with every stroke,

As you can see, your hot wife will choose a big cock over an average cock most times for several reasons.

So let's hear your opinions, do you, or your husbands, really prefer large cocks ?

A big penis is far more enjoyable sexually for a variety of reasons. It isn't just a large penis though it is the aggressiveness many black men have during sex that is such a turn on, you are what they desire.

I agree. I had an affair with a neighbor, when I was only 23, that was literally hung like a horse. It was uncomfortable at first but after awhile, I adjusted and I could take him no matter how hard or deep, he use to thrust into me. It was that year long affair that set me on my path towards large penises.
My girl is the same way she's only 5'2 and 110lbs she says after she adjust that she loves to be fucked hard and deep

Back