Do you women really prefer a larger than average penis?

It is obvious to me the size matters.

The feelings are stronger with a large cock than with a small one. I don't see how you can get over this.

Now if we are talking about small differences in the size then it might actually be irrelevant.

Last edited:
There are times when I really enjoy my husbands average size penis. But I do enjoy being able to have fun with our bulls. They are thicker longer and much better in the stamina department then my husband who has a habit of filling his condom up after a few minutes of fun.

I am about 7". My wife swears that I make her cum harder and faster than any BBC she has had. The biggest one she has had was 10" and thick. When we're looking for someone to play with and I show her a pic of a guy with a huge dick she tells me every time that it doesn't matter if the dude has a huge cock. She is into personality first then looks. So it's kinda frustrating for me because I don't really care too much about personality, as long as he isn't an asshole, but for me size does matter. I like seeing her take a huge black cock as opposed to an average size. There's just something about seeing my tiny wife take on a huge cock. But every one has their preference:)

642157.gif

So let's hear your opinions, do you, or your husbands, really prefer large cocks ?

Yes, really! a cock large, thick and with big head!

I was fucking a guy a few years back who was just to big. Sounds nuts but it actually hurt so whilst he thought he was god lol it just put girls off

Vagina's like penis's come in all sizes. A woman will likely enjoy an organ that fills her without discomfort. And that the wielder of that organ last longer than a television commercial

The size of the pussy also determines whether a woman wants a large man. I used to date a chinese woman that had such a tiny vagina that anything more than 5" was too big. And it was painful and not pleasurable at all for her.

There are times when I really enjoy my husbands average size penis. But I do enjoy being able to have fun with our bulls. They are thicker longer and much better in the stamina department then my husband who has a habit of filling his condom up after a few minutes of fun.
my wife says there are times she likes my little penis. she says sometimes she wants to suck but not have it down her throat. she say mine is kind of a snack, lol, doesn't even reach the back of her mouth.

Back