Do you wear heels and hose for you, or for him?

When you dress, who are you dressing for?

• I do it to feel sexy and desirable

Votes: 68 49.6%
  • I wear it to get him revved up

Votes: 40 29.2%
  • It’s for the both of us

Votes: 67 48.9%
  • It excites my significant other

Votes: 33 24.1%

• Total voters

blk29guy

Male
From
FL, US
Ladies, nothing gets me more excited upon entering a hotel room for some play, than to see a lady strut over wearing heels and stockings. Thigh highs are my favorites and they always get me thick and hard in an instant.

I’ve always been a bit fascinated by the psychology behind lingerie and heels, and am a big heel fetish kinda guy.

So I humbly pose the question to you all. Do you do it for you, your date, the both of you, or because it turns hubby on?

IMG_0160.JPG

Please login or become a member to view

View media item 55769

View media item 55769
That will get a MFer hard for sure!

View media item 55769
Hot pics

View media item 55769
You are definitely one hot ass slut.

“Bodies then can be thought not as objects, upon which culture writes meanings, but as events that are continually in the process of becoming”. This notion of the body being an event is interesting. It makes the idea of wearing lingerie less of a game of dress up and more of an experience of the body itself. All clothing can be thought of this way but lingerie is explicitly sexual. The intricate outfits and eye-catching straps are intended to exemplify the body underneath. After their big reveal, many women said they had to keep their partner from tearing their outfit off in order to get their “moneys worth”. It’s not about you in the outfit, it’s about you.

I’m a big fan of lingerie in daily life so it’s not a stretch for me. In a sex situation I am always dressed for success and find stockings and heels almost a must. I wear them in regular life as well. Lol I must have 100 pairs of stockings and 40 different garter belts for different types of clothes or outfits. So yes I wear lingerie w/stockings during sex and also just to feel sexy in regular life.

I’m a big fan of lingerie in daily life so it’s not a stretch for me. In a sex situation I am always dressed for success and find stockings and heels almost a must. I wear them in regular life as well. Lol I must have 100 pairs of stockings and 40 different garter belts for different types of clothes or outfits. So yes I wear lingerie w/stockings during sex and also just to feel sexy in regular life.
Love to hear this ❤️❤️❤️👿👿❤️❤️👿👿

Back