Do you still want to have sex with your wife?

Hubby gets all the sex he wants. I prefer it that way. I fuck other men bare, hubby should feel what they do to my pussy. He should share in the risk too. He's kind enough to share and watch, why cut him off? Just because some fuck boy that isn't marriage material gets my pussy hubby shouldn't? That's a big crock of bullshit.

I really do want to carry on having sex with my wife. But it gets a little frustrating with the pass of time as you have guessed. However, the culprit is not necessarily the size of the bbc but the frequency of mating. Of course, her bull allows some time to pass so her pussy regains tightness. But at the pace they fuck during the week, I have no chance to enjoy / feel her pussy again. As she had a baby 2 months ago, that could also be a factor. But I asked the bull if he feels the same problem and he said no.
Caging has cost me a good inch. And I'm no longer using the thing. I sort of recovered and after some months the shrinking resumed. We're working shifts and only have sex weekends. That is, when her bull is not there.
Now that she's pregnant we have less sex. Not that we're tired. I'm getting rather lazy and my interests are shifting. On top of that she now also works on weekend nights. But she's hornier than ever. Tonight, she wants us to go to the Brazilian club where she met her first bull and celebrate Freedom day. She's still great in bed with me, once per week or so, even when though I feel my dick is shrinking and I get probs with erection at the time of penetration. I need to see a BBC alongside my wife and I get more excited.

Since your wife has started taking black dicks do you want to have sex with her or just watch them have sex and jack off? If you do does her pussy still feel the same or can you feel it at all? If you dont did than whose choice was it to stop?
100% My Wifes idea to cut me off from sex. Been Denied penetration sex since 2009! The strange part.....I'm totally fine with it and accept her choices.
My tongue can tell that she is very reamed out now!

Back