Do you still want to have sex with your wife?

Since your wife has started taking black dicks do you want to have sex with her or just watch them have sex and jack off? If you do does her pussy still feel the same or can you feel it at all? If you dont did than whose choice was it to stop?

Sounds like the start of it was pretty awesome. The ending kind of sounds upsetting though how she cut you off sorry to hear about that. I've always wanted to get in after the big dick was all done with her. You got to live my fantasy. Only difference my fantasy I just want it to be some random white bitches not my wife I want her pussy to stay just like it is but I definitely think about them banging my wife a lot while I'm fucking my wife I just couldn't actually let them do it is the only reason I haven't brought it up to her she's not that into black guys at all though either so I never could get her to anyway so I'm going to have to settle for a stripper or something probably

I really do want to carry on having sex with my wife. But it gets a little frustrating with the pass of time as you have guessed. However, the culprit is not necessarily the size of the bbc but the frequency of mating. Of course, her bull allows some time to pass so her pussy regains tightness. But at the pace they fuck during the week, I have no chance to enjoy / feel her pussy again. As she had a baby 2 months ago, that could also be a factor. But I asked the bull if he feels the same problem and he said no.

I certainly do feel like I want to have sex with her but in reality, I would probably prefer to jack off, only because I can't last more than a couple seconds inside her but I guess those two seconds feel like heaven to me. LOL. She does do a nice job of getting me off with her hand or letting me rub my cock against her ass where I usually last a bit longer. But I do wish I could fuck her properly and would still enjoy watching her if I could.

When she started fucking bbc we started fucking like newly weds again. She has lived by her saying "if we aren't fucking then I am not fucking anyone else" Her pussy is still nice and tight. We are much older now so we are not as active as we once were.

I get blowjob and handjob once in a while, no intercourse. My clit has been caged and pussyfree for 6 months, and seems it'll be useless in years since she has became a bbc slut.
Caging has cost me a good inch. And I'm no longer using the thing. I sort of recovered and after some months the shrinking resumed. We're working shifts and only have sex weekends. That is, when her bull is not there.

Of course I still want to have sex with my wife as often as possible
But just knowing that there has been a bbc inside
And there’s going to be hopefully more
Makes me cum very quickly
So I always finish her off after I’ve cum in her
With her either sitting on my face or me licking her clit & pussy tongue fucking her till she cums and there’s no cum left 👅👅👅

When she started fucking bbc we started fucking like newly weds again. She has lived by her saying "if we aren't fucking then I am not fucking anyone else" Her pussy is still nice and tight. We are much older now so we are not as active as we once were.
Your wife sounds very much like mine. Appreciate your honesty about age also.

The first time I watched my wife fuck a black man really supercharged our sex life too. So far that feeling hasn't diminished for us.

Back