Do you still fuck random white dick?

I only find black bulls for my cuckoldress now. She has fucked a few white guys in the past and had good experiences with them and she’s fucked black guys and had bad experiences with one of them so I’m not one of those who say all black men have massive cocks and all white guys have small dicks as that just isn’t the case, we just prefer black guys, I get so much more turned on when she’s with a black bull and so does she.

If a white guy has an exceptionally big cock and ticks all the boxes then she will maybe consider it as it can be quite hard to find suitable black bulls but there isn’t really much about white dicks and white guys, even the really big ones, that we find attractive, but if we had a choice it would be big and black every single time.

My wife gives in to white dick 2-3 times a month and that’s with me, the other 20 days or so out of the mi th she’s taking cock, it’s all 100% BBC and has been so for over 10 years, going on 15 years of that real soon.

The first time we decided to go ahead with it was at a local brewery and I pointed out a guy and my husband followed him into the bathroom and asked him straight up.. would u have sex with my wife if u found her attractive!!! He clearly thought it was a joke at first

Back