Do you notice any drawbacks of having big black cock?

Question is mainly addressed to black men who are owners of such penises, but if anyone wants to share his/her suppositions or thoughts about this matter - also fell free. Maybe we could verify that in this topic. By "big" I mean anything significantly bigger than average penis size for white man, which is in Europe something about 15cm (6 inches). I dont only mean physical, sexual or maybe healthy (if there are so) issues of having very big penis, but also mental and behavioral aspects.

As far as Lance's list; 1) been there, 2) never tried an *******, 3) I wear them and basketball shorts anyway, and 4) been there.

The one negative experience I had occurred at a swingers club when I lived in PA. Guy said his wife could try everyone - saw me and loudly said "not him!". Maybe there was a more superficial reason, but I'll try to paint the guy in a somewhat positive light.

Splashing dick in a public toilet makes me want to shower right away. It is gives a disgusting feeling.
It is sometimes odd having women stare at my crotch... not a drawback but when I am trying to get work done during the day and I notice a woman staring, it is a distraction and I go to the bathroom and rearrange things lol.
Also, when using condoms, I now just stick to one brand... most are too tight or small and I do not feel like trying every brand out there.

Question is mainly addressed to black men who are owners of such penises, but if anyone wants to share his/her suppositions or thoughts about this matter - also fell free. Maybe we could verify that in this topic. By "big" I mean anything significantly bigger than average penis size for white man, which is in Europe something about 15cm (6 inches). I dont only mean physical, sexual or maybe healthy (if there are so) issues of having very big penis, but also mental and behavioral aspects.
"Drawbacks"? LOL!!

From watching my huge-cocked young black best buddy athletically deep-fucking his petite wife (my ex), his drawbacks aren't ever the problem. It's his mighty thrusts forward that are---all too often for my liking.

But she winces only occasionally when he forcefully bottoms-out in her very snug vagina which he invariably does when he loses control in his build-up to orgasm, and even more uncomfortably and a tad dangerously when he ejaculates balls-deep in her.

But she totally loves his beautiful 9-inch cock to it's very hilt.

A case of different strokes for different folks I guess.

Sighhhhhhhhh...........

Last edited:
Splashing dick in a public toilet makes me want to shower right away. It is gives a disgusting feeling.
It is sometimes odd having women stare at my crotch... not a drawback but when I am trying to get work done during the day and I notice a woman staring, it is a distraction and I go to the bathroom and rearrange things lol.
Also, when using condoms, I now just stick to one brand... most are too tight or small and I do not feel like trying every brand out there.

Back