Do you mind chastity?

Reading the posts concerning chastity I get the impression, that no one minds being in chastity. I am not in chastity, therefore I am with no experience. But it's hard for me to believe that no one is suffering from not being able to control ones penis as one would like.
being in a chastity cage is not about you controlling your penis it is about the person who holds the key who is in control of your penis i have had a chastity cage on me many times in my life my mom was the first one to ever put me in one she use to let and even help me dress as a girl back then when she found out i was dating a black teenage and he was using me as a girl she told me that women do not jerk off and gave me this cage and had me put it on and told me she better not see it off of me she would take it off of me only to shower and clean my cage and than back on it went it takes a little time to get use to it but after awhile you stop thinking about it being on you you even stop getting hard and you start enjoying anal sex even more after awhile you will even cum from anal sex and it makes you become more submissive at least that was my first experience with it

Reading the posts concerning chastity I get the impression, that no one minds being in chastity. I am not in chastity, therefore I am with no experience. But it's hard for me to believe that no one is suffering from not being able to control ones penis as one would like.
i am not gonna lie i first started to mention the idea of wearing one but it was she who finally commanded me to wear one. it was frustrating at the start i had really bad cage it was pinching my balls sometimes it made my dick go totally numb at certain points. she tought i was bluffing at first just to get out of it. now im about year and a half in a cage and i dont think of going back. it honestly made me into a better person id say. im more focused on my work, im more focused on her rather than myself, i am not getting frustrated that easily anymore im overall a better partner for her.
at times it does iritate and frustrate me when i cant get an errection when i see her naked or lick her or finger her but you know you get used to it. sometimes i even forget i wear a cage i barely even feel it, its really comfy for the most part. i take it off about every 3 to 5 days in her presence to clean it and then its back on. i get fully released every 2 weeks or so sometimes up to 3 nowdays to get an orgasam, by that time she allows me to stay released about an hour then its back on again. overall i love my cage and i love that i gave control of my penis to my wife i dont wanna go back at all.

I love being in chastity in all of it's aspect, the fact that she controls my dick and my orgasms, that she tease me, that I'm constantly horny, watching her with our bull while I have blue balls... But definitely the most hot thing is to give up the keys to your bull for the time he wants, you loose all hopes to be unlocked when he's not here and you are just let frustrated during weeks (or months) and when he's here you begin to have hope that he would unlock you so you serve him and such even if your not sure if he will unlock you

I do not mind getting locked, whenever we go to my stepd**** i always have to be lockedup in metal chastity with pantie.. I get use wearing it. She is controling it

Last edited:
one of the rare nights where i slept without the cage. my wife took these photos to makeherself laugh early in the morning. i was to shave myself after that and back in the cage

Attachments

• makephotogallery.net_1679413244104.png
    makephotogallery.net_1679413244104.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
Back