Do you mind chastity?

I do not mind it at al! I think that chastity is an important reminder and psychological support for the cuck to stay in his role of submissive and not-performing sexpartner for his wife. For me it helps me to keep my mind peacefull and not being angry or jealous that my girlfriends gets fucked by other man.

View attachment 5563330
Nice. But there is a lotta room left there. Might try a smaller tube. Pretty thought.

Nope. Was drawn to it but took a while before I got a device. Too long, honestly. I just knew, somehow, that I would find something I needed in caging. And I was right. My advice would be that if you’re feeling that curiosity, those kinds of feelings, you can try to deny it and put them off for a time, but they’re probably not going to go away until you explore and get answers for yourself. View attachment 5638545View attachment 5638546
One word, Baby. RAZOR

I love the submissive part as a woman inserts something in me
was this something you got used to? Im referring to the tube going in and loving it.

my husband was not feeling to submissive the day I went to put on this cage and insert the urethra tube. That first inch going in was kinda difficult for him. After some patients and breaks for him to regain his composure, I was able to insert it alll the way. I kept mentioning we are going to get the tube all the way in today.

In my opinion the main thing that needs to be remembered is that this is about the white woman and the black man. NOT the white boy. Chastity of the white boy can then be thought of in terms of how it helps the primary romantic couple and not how it helps the white boy. Thanks.
Accurate af. Chastity is not about you AT ALL. It's about her and her sexual desires and your submissiveness to those (which, of course, means she wants much larger cocks).

my first time being in a chastity cage my lover was training me not to get hard and cum from anal pleasure it took awhile to get use to be locked up 24/7 i was only let out once a week to clean my cage i was locked right back up after it was cleaned lived with that for over a year straight the next time i was put in a chastity cage was from my wife she told me either i wear it or i can leave i did not want to leave i was enjoying watching her being used by black men she kept me locked up the for the next 8 years just about i never got to fuck her again once i was locked up but her and her lovers did use me and i came from them using me you do get use to it

Reading the posts concerning chastity I get the impression, that no one minds being in chastity. I am not in chastity, therefore I am with no experience. But it's hard for me to believe that no one is suffering from not being able to control ones penis as one would like.
i mind it. A lot. i am pussy free since October 27th 2002. i'm allowed to cum only once a year, always under some humiliating or painful situation. Sometimes, when i'm desperate, i masturbate myself, but my conciousness get me to tell it to my Wife, and She always tells that to Her Master. Punishment is always on my clit, and is so ******* that i forgot all about cuming for weeks. If it depends on me i'll be masturbating myself several times a day.

Reading the posts concerning chastity I get the impression, that no one minds being in chastity. I am not in chastity, therefore I am with no experience. But it's hard for me to believe that no one is suffering from not being able to control ones penis as one would like.
It's waaaay hotter to experience than to explain! Try it and see.. but it just feels like it is meant to be.. you know? My wife hates the cock/cuckcock cage, it's me who tucks my lil clitty away in my pink sissy cage, and it's me who decides when I unlock (totally defeating the purpose, I know) I wish she'd take the keys when I offer and not make it a big discussion about how it's making me act differently when I choose to wear it. Yea, that's the point!! Lol. Anyways maybe a future bull can influence her to see it as a tool for her to achieve anything she wants (sexually/relationship)!!

I would want a cuck to be in chastity for long periods of time probably weeks. Only opening it for daily cleaning. The shrunk cock for a cuck is the best treatment, while I enjoy fucking his beautiful wife and fill her good.

There can be occasional days where we (me and Hotwife) can let him touch and play with himself.

It seemed very frustrating for him for awhile because for time for him to cum, after the hormonal in transition meds He doesn’t even try Would rather wear a dildo
what hormonal meds do you have him on? most will eventually render him completely impotent and therefore the cage won't be necessary. Androcur is one many use

Back