Do you mind chastity?

Dominance and submission involve consent but wife with Black Bull don't involve husband consent (in my vision)
"Wife with black bull" don't involve chastity at all, necessarily, which is what this thread is about. Men wear chastity as an act of submission. It's a form of bondage. My wife is 100% in charge in our relationship, I stay chaste for her whether I want to in that moment or not, and sometimes she allows playmates to engage in dominating me as well. But the part you seem not to understand is that I originally gave her that control freely, because it arouses me and makes me feel seen, loved and cared for. She has my absolute consent to dominate me and she knows that.

If a woman locked her husband's dick in a cage while he was sleeping one night, without any prior discussion, and announced she'd be fucking around from now on, that marriage probably isn't going to last (even though the thought may be a hot scenario to fantasize about). And even then, the guy would have the option to tell her it's not what he wants, and leave her if they can't agree on something that works for both of them.

But that would be a rare and extreme case. Most couples I know who have a strong enough bond to live this way seem to understand that everyone needs to consent, and everyone gets something they want/need from their agreed upon arrangement. Truly for.cing someone into a sexual situation they don't consent to is sexual assault or even r.ape.

Last edited:
We’ve dabbled in this , at first due to our regulars insistence if I was present..then it got a bit longer when we started playing , expanding our own “rule book”…but at end of day , I’m not doing it ongoing for a legitimate long time.

Reading the posts concerning chastity I get the impression, that no one minds being in chastity. I am not in chastity, therefore I am with no experience. But it's hard for me to believe that no one is suffering from not being able to control ones penis as one would like.
I am not in chastity only because my wife says my inchworm is too teensy to bother with. But I would readily agree to be caged permanently as I believe all cucks should be.

Chastity is such a relief for me. It takes the pressure of my shoulder. I always tried to satisfy my wife which very seldom happened. Now I'm able to watch how she gets rewarded. At beginning it was difficult to watch her how she fucked other men and I was not able to touch myself. Yes, I get horny like hell and it's frustrating unable to cum but it's such a sensational feeling. When I get uncaged it feels really weird and I feel naked and unsafe. The last one I got as a present is a chastity belt. It's so much different then a cage. I really can't touch my thingie nor do I feel anything but get reminded all the time😁
w26w.jpg

Chastity is such a relief for me. It takes the pressure of my shoulder. I always tried to satisfy my wife which very seldom happened. Now I'm able to watch how she gets rewarded. At beginning it was difficult to watch her how she fucked other men and I was not able to touch myself. Yes, I get horny like hell and it's frustrating unable to cum but it's such a sensational feeling. When I get uncaged it feels really weird and I feel naked and unsafe. The last one I got as a present is a chastity belt. It's so much different then a cage. I really can't touch my thingie nor do I feel anything but get reminded all the time😁
View attachment 6189935
I couldn't imagine watching my wife being fucked by a bull man and not being able to masturbate my little cock, I'll try tonight to see if I can 🙂

If the cage is worn all the time and the daily testosterone blocker meds taken will his penis finally shrink up and never be used again?
No, it won't, and it may make the of life physical examination more different. You might want to check out this article

Back