Do you love seeing your wife caressing and fondling a bull after he cums?

Love this thread , if Kim has been pounded and he cums , as he lays exhausted, I love watching her treat him to a special treat , she kisses him , then slowly lick , suck his nipples, down to his limp wet cock eating up loose cum , sometimes his cock will hard up and she will then suck him till he blows again .

Love this thread , if Kim has been pounded and he cums , as he lays exhausted, I love watching her treat him to a special treat , she kisses him , then slowly lick , suck his nipples, down to his limp wet cock eating up loose cum , sometimes his cock will hard up and she will then suck him till he blows again .
Same for me!

I have to totally agree , watching my Kim enjoying a naked black man is so hot , as she strokes and kisses , seeing his cock grow under her playful action on his body , his hands Everywhere on her white skin especially when he fingers her ass that’s when she straddles him , legs wide apart giving him access to whatever he wants .
Exactly

Someone else said it earlier in this thread, - seeing the emotional connection between my wife and a lover she's just had sex with was always something to behold, and kept me hard. I think it was my main driver in wanting her to keep fucking him and she let me know she needed this. There was two she was in love with and hearing her tell them that she loved them after they'd finished cumming in her and were still on top of her and softening in her was almost enough to bring me to orgasm. As those relationships developed my wife let me know she wanted private time with her lover immediately after he had his orgasm and would let me know when I could rejoin them. Coming back into our bedroom and seeing my wife in his arms kissing him with his sperm glistening on her labia and thighs was just overwhelming and I couldn't get enough. Far better than one night stands, and picking up strangers. At least for us.
thats hot, u sure are getting a "birds eye view", do u reclaim her then, or prove ur love for ger is unconditional ny lickibg hdr swollen nessy hot pussy??

thats hot, u sure are getting a "birds eye view", do u reclaim her then, or prove ur love for ger is unconditional ny lickibg hdr swollen nessy hot pussy??
Hello toolman! Wasn't always there. We found that as her relationship with the men she really enjoyed developed and deepened, she wanted more private time with them. And they with her. My wife was her boss's side piece for years. It was win-win for all three of us. In the beginning - it was threesomes in our bed. And I enjoyed all of the special treats a just-fucked wife can bestow on a loving husband. As she traveled (for work) with her boss, I simply wasn't there, - and her boss wanted more private time - they sometimes traveled a couple of times a year to Canada (we live on the West Coast) where their company is based, or to other regions in the US. And when she returned home she was tired and I was horny. The "reclaim" as some call it didn't happen until much later. :)))))

Last edited:
I love when I am laying next to a hotwife all snuggled together after I have just pulverized that married pussy for hours and here she is a half hour later groping and stroking my BBC letting me know that she is ready to start up again!

I don't even say anything while she is stroking my cock I just sit up and crawl over between her legs and she automatically spreads herself wide open as to say "welcome cum 💦 on in"!

I always wondered what hubby's are thinking the one's who leave us alone in the marriage bed, or the guest room, or the one's that bust a nut then pass out and leave us to fuck all night. I always wondered 🤔 what they think every time they come check on us or every time they wake up I'm deep inside their wife like I got some kind of residency inside that pussy.
I would be thinking I knew she would love it once she got it and I’d be waiting to hear from her how it felt and if she wants me to lick that creamy stretched pussy!

I would be thinking I knew she would love it once she got it and I’d be waiting to hear from her how it felt and if she wants me to lick that creamy stretched pussy!
I always wanted to hear how it was and all things being equal, there's not too many times my wife wouldn't want me going down on her for a loving cleanup or just a quick orgasm. But as the relationship develops, it isn't always possible to be handy for a "reclaim."

Back