Do You Love Ass-Eating?

I’ve been having sex with my wife for 38 years since we first started when we dated. Never in any or all those years has she ever got anywhere near my asshole with her tongue although she has slipped a finger in it many times.

Saying that, she has had her tongue up 5 or 6 black asses since taking bbc and none of them asked, she just did it on her own. I never will forget the first time, she was between his legs giving him a blowjob, his eyes were closed, hands behind his head on the pillow enjoying it, i was sitting in a chair right up next to the side of the bed watching. She stopped, put her hands under the inside of his knees like a guy would do to push a girls legs back in missionary….he opened his eyes like, WTF, she pushed them back as far as she could and sucking on his balls, just started licking his taint and the next thing we know, her tongue is swirling all around his asshole and she has a long tongue…..she then licked right across it, he wasn’t sure what to do but didn’t flinch or say a word, she looked at me with this evil smile and running he tongue up and down and across his hole, just pushed it in and started tonguing his asshole. they had showered before and she told me afterwards she made sure and washed his backside good but man, she’d never done anything like that to me. Another thing that happened, she told him finally after a few minutes to hold his legs up so he did and she had tongue probing ass and both hands working black cock. When she finished, she straddled him cowgirl, lined up his cock and sat down on it and rode it a few strokes but then sunk on it balls deep and wiggled around a bit and motioned me over. She grabbed me and gave me a forceful as at first I was trying to pull back but she had a death grip around my neck and wouldn’t let me get away as she kissed me and forefully stuck her tongue deep in my mouth more than usual when we kiss and had me damn near ******* on her tongue that was just in his ass……she started fucking him while she made me kiss and suck her tongue and she came in no time, got so worked up she had to stop kissing me to exhale loudly and scream at damn near the top of her lungs, “FUCK BABY, THAT BIG COCK FEELS SOOOOO GOOD IN MY PUSSY, OH FUCK,..OH *******, I’M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR BIG BLACK COCK, OMG, I LOVE YOUR COCK, MY PUSSY LOVES YOU COCK, FUCKKKKKKKKKK“

I’ve watched her do this hundreds of times now and she’s even got my tongue black ass too, she likes me to do it while she sips wine and watches me worship the BBC she fucks and does this with one of her friends over as well, the two ladies really get off to me worshipping BBC and ass. She has a few bulls that love to fuck her 69 with me under licking and sucking on their balls and they’ll whisper to her to tell me to stick my tongue in their ass which she’ll tell me, I like to refuse so she has to ******* me to by digging her nails in my balls or pulling on my chastity cage until it hurts. It is pretty hot licking and tongue ass when they cum, you know they are cumming because of the way their asshole is twitching On your tongue.

I’ve been having sex with my wife for 38 years since we first started when we dated. Never in any or all those years has she ever got anywhere near my asshole with her tongue although she has slipped a finger in it many times.

Saying that, she has had her tongue up 5 or 6 black asses since taking bbc and none of them asked, she just did it on her own. I never will forget the first time, she was between his legs giving him a blowjob, his eyes were closed, hands behind his head on the pillow enjoying it, i was sitting in a chair right up next to the side of the bed watching. She stopped, put her hands under the inside of his knees like a guy would do to push a girls legs back in missionary….he opened his eyes like, WTF, she pushed them back as far as she could and sucking on his balls, just started licking his taint and the next thing we know, her tongue is swirling all around his asshole and she has a long tongue…..she then licked right across it, he wasn’t sure what to do but didn’t flinch or say a word, she looked at me with this evil smile and running he tongue up and down and across his hole, just pushed it in and started tonguing his asshole. they had showered before and she told me afterwards she made sure and washed his backside good but man, she’d never done anything like that to me. Another thing that happened, she told him finally after a few minutes to hold his legs up so he did and she had tongue probing ass and both hands working black cock. When she finished, she straddled him cowgirl, lined up his cock and sat down on it and rode it a few strokes but then sunk on it balls deep and wiggled around a bit and motioned me over. She grabbed me and gave me a forceful as at first I was trying to pull back but she had a death grip around my neck and wouldn’t let me get away as she kissed me and forefully stuck her tongue deep in my mouth more than usual when we kiss and had me damn near ******* on her tongue that was just in his ass……she started fucking him while she made me kiss and suck her tongue and she came in no time, got so worked up she had to stop kissing me to exhale loudly and scream at damn near the top of her lungs, “FUCK BABY, THAT BIG COCK FEELS SOOOOO GOOD IN MY PUSSY, OH FUCK,..OH *******, I’M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR BIG BLACK COCK, OMG, I LOVE YOUR COCK, MY PUSSY LOVES YOU COCK, FUCKKKKKKKKKK“

I’ve watched her do this hundreds of times now and she’s even got my tongue black ass too, she likes me to do it while she sips wine and watches me worship the BBC she fucks and does this with one of her friends over as well, the two ladies really get off to me worshipping BBC and ass. She has a few bulls that love to fuck her 69 with me under licking and sucking on their balls and they’ll whisper to her to tell me to stick my tongue in their ass which she’ll tell me, I like to refuse so she has to ******* me to by digging her nails in my balls or pulling on my chastity cage until it hurts. It is pretty hot licking and tongue ass when they cum, you know they are cumming because of the way their asshole is twitching On your tongue.
Did your wife ever lick your asshole before, or is this something she gives to black bulls only?

Did your wife ever lick your asshole before, or is this something she gives to black bulls only?

Never been below my balls with her tongue and rarely licked or sucked on them. She sucked my cock a lot before we started any of this and totally stopped that…….i was a little shocked the first time I watched her stick that tongue in an ass and somewhat jealous too, thinking how, hell I’ve NEVER had that, not once. She told me once later on when i asked, if I had a big cock like black men do, i guarantee you I’d stuck my tongue in your ass, that big cock just makes you do things a little cock would never dream of.

That all may sound made up but it’s 100% true and my wife now talks to me like that when we talk sexually. years back i bought almost all of Jan B’s interracial cuckold videos and told my wife, i wanted her to crave black cock like Jan and her friends do in these videos and you can cuckold me like that too, the things she makes her cucks do and the way she talks to them. This was the hardest transition in our sexual relationship but she took baby steps and once she got over a curve, she went full cuckoldress and although outside of sex treats me right, when it comes to sex, it’s all about her and her needs and I’m a beta sexually. She knows and understands though, I get all i need this way.

I’m a cuckold, she gets it now and part of her allure to black men, aside the big cocks which are a massive plus and she lusts for, they to her get this lifestyle we seek far better than the rare and hard to find few white guys out there that have big dicks.

Back