Do You Love Ass-Eating?

Need more willing
Thank you for posting the very exciting photos of beautiful white Ladies licking and tongue fucking black men's assholes.
The photo of the black man sitting his black ass on the face of the gorgeous white Lady with her huge beautiful white TiTs and nipples proudly displayed is extremely exciting, beautiful and erotic; awesome photo.

I am proud to say that my wife has eaten 12 men's assholes including a black man's asshole twice. The black man is also a member of this site.

My Wife Licking San Diego Black Man's Ass 2.jpg

Attachments

• My Wife Licking AAD 1 Asshole While She Jacks Off His Cock.jpg
    My Wife Licking AAD 1 Asshole While She Jacks Off His Cock.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 18
  • My Wife's Tongue in AAD 8 Asshole.jpg
    My Wife's Tongue in AAD 8 Asshole.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Bob, how does your wife's tongue look in my asshole.jpg
    Bob, how does your wife's tongue look in my asshole.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Oh boy, another ass, thanks Bob.jpg
    Oh boy, another ass, thanks Bob.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 17
  • My Wife Licking Az Fuck Buddy 1 Asshole Again.jpg
    My Wife Licking Az Fuck Buddy 1 Asshole Again.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 15
  • asslicking coworker 2.jpg
    asslicking coworker 2.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 14
  • My Wife Licking Az Fuck Buddies Assholes at the Same Time.jpg
    My Wife Licking Az Fuck Buddies Assholes at the Same Time.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 17
  • My Wife Licking San Diego Black Man's Ass.jpg
    My Wife Licking San Diego Black Man's Ass.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 21
I’ve been having sex with my wife for 38 years since we first started when we dated. Never in any or all those years has she ever got anywhere near my asshole with her tongue although she has slipped a finger in it many times.

Saying that, she has had her tongue up 5 or 6 black asses since taking bbc and none of them asked, she just did it on her own. I never will forget the first time, she was between his legs giving him a blowjob, his eyes were closed, hands behind his head on the pillow enjoying it, i was sitting in a chair right up next to the side of the bed watching. She stopped, put her hands under the inside of his knees like a guy would do to push a girls legs back in missionary….he opened his eyes like, WTF, she pushed them back as far as she could and sucking on his balls, just started licking his taint and the next thing we know, her tongue is swirling all around his asshole and she has a long tongue…..she then licked right across it, he wasn’t sure what to do but didn’t flinch or say a word, she looked at me with this evil smile and running he tongue up and down and across his hole, just pushed it in and started tonguing his asshole. they had showered before and she told me afterwards she made sure and washed his backside good but man, she’d never done anything like that to me. Another thing that happened, she told him finally after a few minutes to hold his legs up so he did and she had tongue probing ass and both hands working black cock. When she finished, she straddled him cowgirl, lined up his cock and sat down on it and rode it a few strokes but then sunk on it balls deep and wiggled around a bit and motioned me over. She grabbed me and gave me a forceful as at first I was trying to pull back but she had a death grip around my neck and wouldn’t let me get away as she kissed me and forefully stuck her tongue deep in my mouth more than usual when we kiss and had me damn near ******* on her tongue that was just in his ass……she started fucking him while she made me kiss and suck her tongue and she came in no time, got so worked up she had to stop kissing me to exhale loudly and scream at damn near the top of her lungs, “FUCK BABY, THAT BIG COCK FEELS SOOOOO GOOD IN MY PUSSY, OH FUCK,..OH *******, I’M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR BIG BLACK COCK, OMG, I LOVE YOUR COCK, MY PUSSY LOVES YOU COCK, FUCKKKKKKKKKK“

I’ve watched her do this hundreds of times now and she’s even got my tongue black ass too, she likes me to do it while she sips wine and watches me worship the BBC she fucks and does this with one of her friends over as well, the two ladies really get off to me worshipping BBC and ass. She has a few bulls that love to fuck her 69 with me under licking and sucking on their balls and they’ll whisper to her to tell me to stick my tongue in their ass which she’ll tell me, I like to refuse so she has to ******* me to by digging her nails in my balls or pulling on my chastity cage until it hurts. It is pretty hot licking and tongue ass when they cum, you know they are cumming because of the way their asshole is twitching On your tongue.
awsum cindi

I think the wife likes french kissing a black mans asshole as much as he likes it getting done. She knows that once she has had her tongue up some black guys asshole he knows what she is and what she wants.

One of my wife's bulls moved out of town and we didn't see him for about a year. He called one day and said he was coming to town to visit his mom and wanted to see us. Now this black guy had a huge dick and he really loved fucking my wife's asshole with it and she loved it too. The only thing was I didn't get off on the pain I felt like he was putting my wife through. She told me it was all an act and him shoving that big dick in her ass didn't hurt as much as she acted like it did. So when we would go over to his place I would watch and jerk off to him fucking her then when he wanted to fuck my wife's asshole I would leave her there and I would come pick her up when they finished. The night we were to meet him he gave us his hotel room number and off we went. When we walked in his room there was another black man there we had never met. My wife and her black bull were eating each other up leaving me and his friend just watching. Her bull told me to undress my wife and while I was doing that we were introduced to his friend. My wife and her bull started back up with no reguard for us. The black friend wasn't joining in so I asked him if he was going to fuck my wife? The whole time we were talking my wife and her bull were going at it hot and heavy. The friend told me that he had seen a bunch of videos of my wife eating out a black mans asshole and her bull said if he came with him my wife would give him one of those hot nasty wet rim jobs so here I am. He asked me if I was going to leave when ever her bull started fucking her asshole? I said yes I will he then said that he was told that when my wife is getting butt fucked by a big black dick her rim jobs are absolutely heaven. So when you're wife is taking a black dick in her ass I will have her lips around my asshole and her tongue in my asshole. As I was walking out the door my wife was on all fours and her bull is preparing her asshole for his big black cock. The other guy is taking his clothes off and getting ready to get his asshole eaten out.

Back