Do You Love Ass-Eating?

Only would ever eat BBC ass, not even my hubby's arse, it's a way of showing respect to my bull, showing him I would do anything for him, literally lick his ass until he creams all over me. What better way to respect your bull by cleaning his spillage from his cock.
I'd love to see your pix.........any vid of u sucking/ riding BBC

That all may sound made up but it’s 100% true and my wife now talks to me like that when we talk sexually. years back i bought almost all of Jan B’s interracial cuckold videos and told my wife, i wanted her to crave black cock like Jan and her friends do in these videos and you can cuckold me like that too, the things she makes her cucks do and the way she talks to them. This was the hardest transition in our sexual relationship but she took baby steps and once she got over a curve, she went full cuckoldress and although outside of sex treats me right, when it comes to sex, it’s all about her and her needs and I’m a beta sexually. She knows and understands though, I get all i need this way.

I’m a cuckold, she gets it now and part of her allure to black men, aside the big cocks which are a massive plus and she lusts for, they to her get this lifestyle we seek far better than the rare and hard to find few white guys out there that have big dicks.
Jan B and her husband Mike (at least I think that was his name) where very cool. I live just south of Indy, and my 1st wife did 3 or 4 videos with Jan. It was extremely hot being there and watching, if you have a lot of her videos, my ex's name is Peggie. Can't recall what the names of the videos where, but in one she had on black lingerie, another was a gangbang in the living room.

Back