Do you like to be tied up, and fucked helplessly and having full enjoyment?

I am a hot white girl. My most desired pleasure is to be submissive (not permanently) but during the time that I am with a date, a handsome stranger, or a kinky group of Black men.
In my submission, I love my Black Cock, put on my collar and leash like a pet bitch white, and show myself to his friends, hanging around, while he holds me by the collar.

Another RP is to be tied to the bed, legs or arms open, offered to whoever my dominant Black decides.
In addition to the bed and in any position, he turns me on and turns me on a lot, that he ties me anywhere.

Feeling that I am tied, unable to escape (I would not escape either, but not being able to do so, makes me feel subdued and used much more.

Another situation that drives me crazy with desire is that after a walk in the forest, my lover Black, tied me between two trees, naked and exposed, and that indicating our situation, other Black friends, also gathered in that discreet place in the forest, (or in a log cabin) and be fucked hard and deep, by all my hot holes of white bitch, as long as he decides.
Of course (I use birth control) to be fucked and my ass widened and blackened, always bareback, to feel and enjoy his creamy and hot cum inside me, or on my body.
I would like to know if many other hot Wife, feel that same pleasure as me, when being tied, and if the strong and big Black Bulls are also excited to tie their white bitch in heat, or I just like to be used roughly. and hard, until I faint with pleasure and without strength.
All these variants, where I pretend to be there against my will, make me reach the most intense orgasms.

To finish, say that this BLACK TO WHITE site is wonderful, because white women without taboos allow us to submit to the best Stallion, the most powerful and with the Biggest Cock, as many of us like. AliceSUM(m=qSLHJLWbeaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=EbRRoLrUsO0U0IHv)0.jpegSum training_your-6969.jpegphoto-Airtight-Anal-Ass-BDSM-Big-Tits-Blonde-Blowjob-Bound-Double-Penetration-Fetish-******-G...jpegbed tiedimages.jpegnaked_women_tied_fac-8552.jpeg

I am a hot white girl. My most desired pleasure is to be submissive (not permanently) but during the time that I am with a date, a handsome stranger, or a kinky group of Black men.
In my submission, I love my Black Cock, put on my collar and leash like a pet bitch white, and show myself to his friends, hanging around, while he holds me by the collar.

Another RP is to be tied to the bed, legs or arms open, offered to whoever my dominant Black decides.
In addition to the bed and in any position, he turns me on and turns me on a lot, that he ties me anywhere.

Feeling that I am tied, unable to escape (I would not escape either, but not being able to do so, makes me feel subdued and used much more.

Another situation that drives me crazy with desire is that after a walk in the forest, my lover Black, tied me between two trees, naked and exposed, and that indicating our situation, other Black friends, also gathered in that discreet place in the forest, (or in a log cabin) and be fucked hard and deep, by all my hot holes of white bitch, as long as he decides.
Of course (I use birth control) to be fucked and my ass widened and blackened, always bareback, to feel and enjoy his creamy and hot cum inside me, or on my body.
I would like to know if many other hot Wife, feel that same pleasure as me, when being tied, and if the strong and big Black Bulls are also excited to tie their white bitch in heat, or I just like to be used roughly. and hard, until I faint with pleasure and without strength.
All these variants, where I pretend to be there against my will, make me reach the most intense orgasms.

To finish, say that this BLACK TO WHITE site is wonderful, because white women without taboos allow us to submit to the best Stallion, the most powerful and with the Biggest Cock, as many of us like. AliceView attachment 4705539View attachment 4705547View attachment 4705559View attachment 4705586View attachment 4705627
You described exactly word for word what I want.. every single word. Nothing more satisfying then being tied up and used my black dominant and anyone he sees fit to use and stretch me out. Nothing else gets me so wet then these exact situations ❤😈

To finish, say that this BLACK TO WHITE site is wonderful, because white women without taboos allow us to submit to the best Stallion, the most powerful and with the Biggest Cock, as many of us like. AliceView attachment 4705539View attachment 4705547View attachment 4705559View attachment 4705586View attachment 4705627
These are my fantasies, too

To finish, say that this BLACK TO WHITE site is wonderful, because white women without taboos allow us to submit to the best Stallion, the most powerful and with the Biggest Cock, as many of us like. AliceView attachment 4705539View attachment 4705547View attachment 4705559View attachment 4705586View attachment 4705627thiis is

:qos:...TWITA..!!:qos:

You described exactly word for word what I want.. every single word. Nothing more satisfying then being tied up and used my black dominant and anyone he sees fit to use and stretch me out. Nothing else gets me so wet then these exact situations ❤😈

Attachments

• 7C98604C-5CEC-4214-A52B-98FAA172D228.jpeg
    7C98604C-5CEC-4214-A52B-98FAA172D228.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 170
  • ECB30A5F-AB9B-4D1B-B930-EC6BF9D7DEB2.jpeg
    ECB30A5F-AB9B-4D1B-B930-EC6BF9D7DEB2.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 167
  • 9563426C-1A03-4467-B2FA-A439D206A449.jpeg
    9563426C-1A03-4467-B2FA-A439D206A449.jpeg
    219.3 KB · Views: 167
  • 2395011E-1126-4E9F-A20D-49B00E9628EA.jpeg
    2395011E-1126-4E9F-A20D-49B00E9628EA.jpeg