Do you like the big football player

I've always loved watching football with my "Friends" though I'm not very familiar with all the rules but
OMG the muscles on those players. Having been attracted to big men all my life football was just the
natural sport to get my attention and turn me into a big fan. From high school to the professional
football teams the big Black players have provided me with eye candy for hours on end.
View attachment 6830915
You are some nice eye candy yourself

Football and BBC is a great way to turn your Sunday into a fun day!♠️

During our breaks I'll be asking hubby what the score is since he's the only one actually watching the game!😉

I slept with a college football player once. I like big and strong man who can fuck me in any position. I like stand and carry with big and strong man.

When I am watch the football I really like looking at the big player, and think about them, more than the other guy. It's it unusual I am small woman and like the big guy so much?
Oh you hot little Asian slut you love being under a big black man with his big black cock buried in you stretching your tight little pussy or ass to their limits!!!

Just wanted to point out that it's nice seeing women who truly appreciate masculine men. I've noticed a trend where many are looking for soy boys with man buns. Some people want to eradicate masculinity in our society but nature prevails I see.

Wife and I went to a FL swingers club. I left her alone briefly and of course she finds the single black male. And of course he was a former NFL player. We all went back to a room and she loved round one. He then played w other friends, but she wanted more. When he was yet again free, she asked for round two. He was joined by his bigger D1 friend and I filled the last available hole. It was a fun night at the club.

Back