Do you like the big football player

Some women like to feel a bit squished by that weight on them, the strength in him as he holds you and opens you. The wild power in his body as you spread your legs and places his thickness at your protected entrance. He makes you watch his big cock sliding into you, deeper and deeper, making you cream on it in any position he wants. His balls slapping you, filled with cum. Standing up is so easy with muscular guys who have that strength, just your stretched pussy being fucked as you are grinding on his abs, and your arms wrapped around his muscular shoulders. You just want that wild lust, to give into it and ride that cock, let it fill you and make you come while rubbing your clit and feeling how stretched you are. Then, after you are satisfied, tell him to come inside you. Your pussy will be leaking while you find your clothes. You go home to the safety and comfort of your life, knowing that you will meet again when your body aches for that muscular bull and his thick cock.

Some women like to feel a bit squished by that weight on them, the strength in him as he holds you and opens you. The wild power in his body as you spread your legs and places his thickness at your protected entrance. He makes you watch his big cock sliding into you, deeper and deeper, making you cream on it in any position he wants. His balls slapping you, filled with cum. Standing up is so easy with muscular guys who have that strength, just your stretched pussy being fucked as you are grinding on his abs, and your arms wrapped around his muscular shoulders. You just want that wild lust, to give into it and ride that cock, let it fill you and make you come while rubbing your clit and feeling how stretched you are. Then, after you are satisfied, tell him to come inside you. Your pussy will be leaking while you find your clothes. You go home to the safety and comfort of your life, knowing that you will meet again when your body aches for that muscular bull and his thick cock.
Yessssss!!!!

Yes, this is very good explanation

👍👍👍

My wife started making comments while watching football one night. Not about any player but rather a very large muscular ref who just so happened to be a black man. She actually told me, “Honey, no offense but he’s just BAM!!!” So now I know her type. I couldn’t agree with her more.

I've always loved watching football with my "Friends" though I'm not very familiar with all the rules but
OMG the muscles on those players. Having been attracted to big men all my life football was just the
natural sport to get my attention and turn me into a big fan. From high school to the professional
football teams the big Black players have provided me with eye candy for hours on end.
Texans (2).JPG

Hello. I'm an ex football player, I was on scholarship in college. The problem is that I am a bigger white guy with a tiny package. A lot of disappointment on women's faces until I realized that I'm a cuckold. Now I keep in touch with my ex teammates to pleasure my girlfriend. I'm single now and looking forward to trying this with a new woman.

Back