DO you like Black Women?

You love your wife with BBC..........do YOU enjoy being with Black Women??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JNBABE

Couple
From
FL, US
Very curious about this......I have a significant amount of experience with interracial sexual encounters from two marriages to women who both got involved with BBC. I, personally, have never enjoyed being with Black women tho. Which seems a bit odd to me........I have, probably a half dozen times, and did not enjoy a single encounter with them. They have ranged from downright UGLY and just a couple months post-delivery of a baby and still full of milk, to downright model GORGEOUS, and in every instance, I did not cum nor did I want to nor did I enjoy the sex. But I absolutely LOVE having both wives involved with BBC.......
and
I found the black women I was with to be crude sexually....more interested in proving THEY were better at sex than I was, versus actually enjoying sex with me. And ROUGH too.....pinching WAY beyond enjoyable, actually doing damage with their nails, biting again WELL beyond the parameters of enticing, it was like a naked FIGHT. Not a sex act. And ALL had HUGE cunts, cavernous as in I felt the need for a 2x4 strapped to my ass to avoid falling in!! Nothing enjoyable at all about that for me, especially being rather underendowed on my part. It felt like sticking my cock in a large dry hole and not knowing what's inside....I presume that is the result of their years of abuse at the hands of largely endowed black cocks, but both of my wives gained tightness following their interactions with BBC. Maybe something different physically between white women and black women vaginally? As a medical professional, I'm not aware of any.......but none of the black women I was with had ANY semblance of tightness in their cunts. Some of them were very tiny girls in the 100 lb range, to the largest was an easy 200 lbs.........all felt like a giant black hole.

so.........admittedly my experience is limited to a half dozens attempts and intentionally following those attempts, what about the rest of us? to the POLL below.........

None of the selections have my feelings on this issue. I admire the bodies of black females. They are in the same realm as black men to me, sculpted and primal in appearance. There features scream sexuality in ways that are different than white females. Frankly it would be a little intimidating to think about getting undressed before them and their reaction to seeing me nude.

Attachments

• xx.jpg
    xx.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 30
  • xxxx.jpg
    xxxx.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 31
  • xxx.png
    xxx.png
    509.2 KB · Views: 31
I had sex with a young black girl when I was young too, she was probably a couple of years older, and it was fantastic. She was slim, pretty, loved sex and knew exactly what to do.

In later life I slept with a plump black lady with enormous breasts, very intelligent and cultured. Still remember her asking me to put something on, which I did but only after I entered her slowly first as I wanted to feel the inside of her pussy. I had my erect cock on her pussy lips and miraculously they opened by themselves to let me into her wetness.

Race is irrelevant, we are all individuals. You could sleep with 7 black sluts or 7 white sluts and the colour would have nothing to do with it. In fact I find the tone of the OP slightly offensive.

I had sex with a young black girl when I was young too, she was probably a couple of years older, and it was fantastic. She was slim, pretty, loved sex and knew exactly what to do.

In later life I slept with a plump black lady with enormous breasts, very intelligent and cultured. Still remember her asking me to put something on, which I did but only after I entered her slowly first as I wanted to feel the inside of her pussy. I had my erect cock on her pussy lips and miraculously they opened by themselves to let me into her wetness.

Race is irrelevant, we are all individuals. You could sleep with 7 black sluts or 7 white sluts and the colour would have nothing to do with it. In fact I find the tone of the OP slightly offensive.

Wow, that sounds amazing, her lips opening to take you in. I tell you, there are things about black people sexually that are "different" than white people.
White women are far more passive than black women and you see that by the way some white women try to emulate the "attitude" black females possess. That is why I mentioned being a bit intimidated by black women and sex because it seems they would demand more.

Wow, that sounds amazing, her lips opening to take you in. I tell you, there are things about black people sexually that are "different" than white people.
White women are far more passive than black women and you see that by the way some white women try to emulate the "attitude" black females possess. That is why I mentioned being a bit intimidated by black women and sex because it seems they would demand more.
I don't think so. I have had sex with very demanding white women - one of whom was a genuine nympho - and passive ones as well. And the tigresses in bed are not always the obvious ones.

I've been with several black women, mostly dark african girls, over the last several years and have loved it. I also tend to have a fairly large white cock and didn't really notice any looseness but they women I was with were definitely 'freakier.' One thing I did notice was the pussies were much wetter, juicier, one even had like white cream running down her leg when I was fingering her, was fucking sexy. The odor is also different, black pussy definitely has it's own smell, stronger but it grows on you. The black girls have also loved to receive head, one had me eat her pussy for over one hour, I literally had blisters on my tongue after I was done. And the blowjobs, so much better than the white girls. They just know how to suck cock. To me the black women is the perfect embodiment of sex - the lips, skin, ass. Since my experiences I'm completely hooked, I would give up everything for hot black pussy.

Back