Do you fuck husbands friends?

I have also found that guys talk. Hubby will come home talking about some new guy that a friend of his introduced him to that seems really cool. They start hanging out going golfing or watching whatever sports game happens to be on. It's usually about a month or so into it that I get introduced to the guy lol. And they always seem to be very flirty so I have to think that they have been talking amongst themselves.
Oh this is very true. Most of the time if I meet someone I have an interest in my husband likes to meet them at some point to feel them out so he says and then they start talking and so forth and it seems to go from there.

Never with any of my husband’s friends. Fantasy is hot kinda but reality is a line I don’t want to cross with them.

I have this one friend that I would enjoy watching my wife with and if he ever knew it would blow his mind. I'll tell you why I would like to.
Him and I both served at the same overseas base on two different tours at the same time. During the first tour, 81-83, we were in our early twenties and single and we were both K9 handlers and was just getting to know each other. We patrolled the perimeter of Clark Air Base, Philippines, which is jungle and washouts, at night and a few times were assigned "special" patrols where we worked as a two man team and did random patrols of the washouts instead of fixed post patrols. I hope you guys understood all that lol.
Anyway, one night on a "special" patrol with him we were dropped off by the ILS building at the end of the runway which had lights on it and about to enter the washout on the east side of the runway when he said hold up I have to take a leak. Well he undid his pants and started peeing and I just happened to glance over and caught a glimpse of his penis and what I saw shocked me. He was well endowed and I was not expecting to see "that" so what I saw stunned me.
Well, fast forward to 1989 where we both returned to Clark as TSgt's and I was married to my wife and he going through a divorce. I never spoke of his size to my wife because I was not wired that way back then and would not want my wife to know either. One thing though, upon reflection I am certain he had to have "looked" at my wife and thought about what it would be like to fuck her as she was an aerobics instructor at the Base Gym. She was 30 years old and when we all spent time together, and we hung out a lot, I recall my wife wearing next to nothing at times in the tropical heat there so I know he got an eyeful of ass cheeks and tits.
Well I finally told my wife about him, he is white by the way, after we started talking about her being with a black man which was several years ago. When I told her to guess who we both knew that was well hung she had not a clue and when I said Paul (not his real name) my wife said no way, you are kidding, skinny Paul? I said yes and told her that I saw him personally and that flaccid he had to be at least 7 or 8 inches long. My wife was like oh my god I would have never known. I told her he was impressive and said that if I had known then what I know now I would have loved to watch him in bed with her and asked what she thought. My wife said well sure I would have been interested in Paul and especially since you told me is big.
We talk a lot about what it would have been like had we invited Paul to our house at Clark AB and coyly started up some kind of conversation about the male anatomy and the rumor Paul was hung and my wife asking to see his cock and once he showed it to her she would ask to touch it and once she did she would just start sucking him in front of me and then pull off her clothes and lay on our living floor and let him fuck her. I bet you could have heard her scream a mile away once he started stroking her pussy with that huge dick of his.

I have this one friend that I would enjoy watching my wife with and if he ever knew it would blow his mind. I'll tell you why I would like to.
Him and I both served at the same overseas base on two different tours at the same time. During the first tour, 81-83, we were in our early twenties and single and we were both K9 handlers and was just getting to know each other. We patrolled the perimeter of Clark Air Base, Philippines, which is jungle and washouts, at night and a few times were assigned "special" patrols where we worked as a two man team and did random patrols of the washouts instead of fixed post patrols. I hope you guys understood all that lol.
Anyway, one night on a "special" patrol with him we were dropped off by the ILS building at the end of the runway which had lights on it and about to enter the washout on the east side of the runway when he said hold up I have to take a leak. Well he undid his pants and started peeing and I just happened to glance over and caught a glimpse of his penis and what I saw shocked me. He was well endowed and I was not expecting to see "that" so what I saw stunned me.
Well, fast forward to 1989 where we both returned to Clark as TSgt's and I was married to my wife and he going through a divorce. I never spoke of his size to my wife because I was not wired that way back then and would not want my wife to know either. One thing though, upon reflection I am certain he had to have "looked" at my wife and thought about what it would be like to fuck her as she was an aerobics instructor at the Base Gym. She was 30 years old and when we all spent time together, and we hung out a lot, I recall my wife wearing next to nothing at times in the tropical heat there so I know he got an eyeful of ass cheeks and tits.
Well I finally told my wife about him, he is white by the way, after we started talking about her being with a black man which was several years ago. When I told her to guess who we both knew that was well hung she had not a clue and when I said Paul (not his real name) my wife said no way, you are kidding, skinny Paul? I said yes and told her that I saw him personally and that flaccid he had to be at least 7 or 8 inches long. My wife was like oh my god I would have never known. I told her he was impressive and said that if I had known then what I know now I would have loved to watch him in bed with her and asked what she thought. My wife said well sure I would have been interested in Paul and especially since you told me is big.
We talk a lot about what it would have been like had we invited Paul to our house at Clark AB and coyly started up some kind of conversation about the male anatomy and the rumor Paul was hung and my wife asking to see his cock and once he showed it to her she would ask to touch it and once she did she would just start sucking him in front of me and then pull off her clothes and lay on our living floor and let him fuck her. I bet you could have heard her scream a mile away once he started stroking her pussy with that huge dick of his.
My current husband was a marine stationed at subic bay in 90-92. He said Clark was amazing.
And great story by the way!! I think you and him would have a lot in common from that lol as he told me of a similar situation with a friend at the gym.

Three different friends and after all were different. One dropped us as friends, one treated us like we had cheated but still talks to us and the last one fucked her regularly for a couple of years until we lost him in an accident. Looking back she said she would not do my friends again. None of theses were black. The one who dropped us did tell a few mutual friends but we denied and it went away.
The one who dropped you … you must have been surprised perhaps shocked at his reaction and actions afterwards. No doubt he turned out nothing like the person you thought he was, a major case of denial as he was part of it happening. What a dickhead!
Thanks for sharing your story, I enjoyed it. Take care :cool:

My current husband was a marine stationed at subic bay in 90-92. He said Clark was amazing.
And great story by the way!! I think you and him would have a lot in common from that lol as he told me of a similar situation with a friend at the gym.

So he was there for Mt Pinatubo too!! Clark was incredible and the scuba diving in the Philippines second to none.
I imagine we do if his story is similar to mine. The thing is after I saw him that one time I could not help but glance at his shower stall as I walked by to verify what I saw. On several occasions the curtain was not pulled far enough shut and yep, he was indeed well hung. It was quite the sight.
God would I have loved to seen my wife with him and seen her reaction to him!!!

Unbeknownst to my husband I had a long running affair with one of his co-workers who was also married and had a family. The innocent flirting at company functions rapidly turned into sexual intimacy, meeting here and there when we could both slip away unnoticed by our respective spouses. Not only was the sex fantastic but the kinship we developed was also very satisfying. Things were never awkward in a social setting with all present but we did exchange that wink and nod where we acknowledge out shared secret.

Unbeknownst to my husband I had a long running affair with one of his co-workers who was also married and had a family. The innocent flirting at company functions rapidly turned into sexual intimacy, meeting here and there when we could both slip away unnoticed by our respective spouses. Not only was the sex fantastic but the kinship we developed was also very satisfying. Things were never awkward in a social setting with all present but we did exchange that wink and nod where we acknowledge out shared secret.
That's exactly what I'm wanting at this stage of the game.

sounds like my wife and best friend. when we were just engaged i was out of town a lot, they would hang out together and as she told me much later it just happen. after the first time it became a regular thing for them when i was out of town. after we married we moved out of that town and it stopped until he started coming and visiting us about once a month. they would have sex while i was at work. not her first black, he was white but started me being cuckolded

Back