Do you fuck husbands friends?

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only girl that's done this.. Me and my husband will go to a party and ill tell him how many of the men there have fucked me and he spends the rest of the night with a hardon trying to figure out which ones have came inside me.
There's nothing wrong with that lady. If Nikki didn't fuck our black friends I couldn't be with her. I saw your pics keep up the good work

On one occasion a very good friend of mine who was on the military had to go overseas for a year. She asked if I would "take care" of her husband while I was gone. Normally I don't fuck white guys but she begged me so that she would at least know who he was with. I agreed on the condition that she would try BBC when she got back.

On one occasion a very good friend of mine who was on the military had to go overseas for a year. She asked if I would "take care" of her husband while I was gone. Normally I don't fuck white guys but she begged me so that she would at least know who he was with. I agreed on the condition that she would try BBC when she got back.

Did your friend uphold her end of the deal?

well i hope it wasn't a one time thing! and i hope your bf has a big smile on his face when he asks you 'which 2 did you fuck?'
He dosent know XD if he will ever found the thing I admit... No problem, was a thing of 5 times, not more, he is married and with a ******* of 2y, what a loyal man Ahah, the other one just a 1 time thing

My husband’s brother is quite attractive, as is my hubby. They are very different people. I can tell that he would be an ******* in bed. He’s more outgoing. Hubby has a couple of hot co-workers I fantasize about. Would I cross the line? I don’t think so. I’m afraid that I’d turn into a vampire and become insatiable. :devil:

My husband’s brother is quite attractive, as is my hubby. They are very different people. I can tell that he would be an ******* in bed. He’s more outgoing. Hubby has a couple of hot co-workers I fantasize about. Would I cross the line? I don’t think so. I’m afraid that I’d turn into a vampire and become insatiable. :devil:

Do his brother!!

I don't really go after my husband's friends sexually but a few guys I have been having sex with have become friends with my husband afterwards.
I have also found that guys talk. Hubby will come home talking about some new guy that a friend of his introduced him to that seems really cool. They start hanging out going golfing or watching whatever sports game happens to be on. It's usually about a month or so into it that I get introduced to the guy lol. And they always seem to be very flirty so I have to think that they have been talking amongst themselves.

Back