Do you ever wonder if random women

you see at da store or mall, think about bbc? it's what turn me on. nowing there are woman out there craving it and thinming about it. she can be with her hubby and be thinking about it.

i simply adore this site and all the brave woman who call it home

Every woman is different, with different sex fantasies. On a general basis I guess most don't think about it " randomly". Maybe only 2% or so.

However, I'm sure when they see or cross randomly a very good looking black man, I'm sure this % go up by multiple digits ;) .

When I watch ESPN, some of the ladies on there, I wonder if they have taken, or are taking, BBC. Especially the ladies on shows like NFL Live, and that girl on the NBA show they have.

When I watch ESPN, some of the ladies on there, I wonder if they have taken, or are taking, BBC. Especially the ladies on shows like NFL Live, and that girl on the NBA show they have.

Most of them have. But don't try to look up proof on the internet, they have powerful PR agencies working behind them and those agencies will make anything to hide what could hurt their image.

Most of them have. But don't try to look up proof on the internet, they have powerful PR agencies working behind them and those agencies will make anything to hide what could hurt their image.

Linda Cohn strikes me as one, she used to be stuffy, she's now in her 50s, and she has really changed how she looks. I think she looks like the type that is going after young black cock.

ByutxmQIgAAON2G.jpg

When I see a beautiful blonde woman ...
View attachment 1535431

Tbh I'm not too into that kind of fantasy, I'm not sure why.

I like when there is some kind of reality behind.

For example, if I see a beautiful blond woman in the gym, and next to her there is a well built black guy working out. Yes, I totally fantasize about her thinking how she would like his big black cock.

But I have trouble fantasizing about it if I just see a beautiful blond wherever and there is no black guy around, or she doesn't see him, or he's not physically standing out.

Always, as long as I can remember. When I check out a woman, if I think she's attractive, I imagine her naked first and then within a minute or so she's walking and holding hands with Mandingo or some other extremely muscular, well hung black dude and their naked. At least in my mind that's what happens.

Back