Do you ever abstain from sex for weeks at a time just to be backed up with seed, ready to unleash itself?

Deepspace8

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
GA, US
I'm a heavy cummer. I've more than covered breasts, almost choked women who were giving me head, and I've hit myself in the face.

Guys; Do you ever abstain from sex for weeks at a time just to be backed up with seed, ready to unleash itself? Ever had so much in you that if you came in her, you had to pull out just to finish cumming?

Hell fucking yeah. It be the best nut ever
I know right? Your primal instinct takes over as you pump away like a savage, eager to fill her to the brim....I remember one chick...We'll call her H.
H caught me on a day where I hadn't had some in a good while....like two weeks. I was aching so bad that I had to wear basketball shorts instead of underwear. H and I spoke throughout the day. She sent me photos that made me ache even more. You have no idea how happy I was to be off of work, as I was anxious to have her come over. H was a bigger girl with curves to *******, and when I wrapped my arms around her waist, the other me shot up, eager to get to work.

My tank was so full that my demeanor was different than it usually is. I was confrontational at work, roasting on my boss. It was all bad. When H and I finally made it up to my room, I was damn near ripping her clothes off. Clutching her breasts savagely, i sucked and bit on her nipples and thrusted myself inside her as if I was taking out the frustration of the day on her. She stopped me in mid pump after about 5 minutes, made me lay on my back, squatted and put me back inside her. after about 3 minutes of her up and down, I exploded, damn near breaking the condom and she squirted allllll over me. Damn, H. Where are you on days like this???

Is it possible at all for you guys to abstain from sex for more than a week?

I’ve done it. Not by choice but on combat deployments; sometimes it would be months before I could even jerk off. When I’m finally able to cum it’s like yogurt, loads of it and shoots across the room. If I cum in some sweet white pussy then it’s running down your legs all day. Put a change of panties and a liner in your bag/purse. I just saying.

I’ve done it. Not by choice but on combat deployments; sometimes it would be months before I could even jerk off. When I’m finally able to cum it’s like yogurt, loads of it and shoots across the room. If I cum in some sweet white pussy then it’s running down your legs all day. Put a change of panties and a liner in your bag/purse. I just saying.
Should have recorded that :)

I think that would be an awesome sight and feeling all that cum inside my pussy would be great!!

I had a Bull who would abstain from sex for a few weeks then come fuck me. He was a little more rough than usual and he would fill me so full that his cum was running down my ass before he even pulled out after fucking me pretty hard.

I do it all the time. If am going to meet up with a wife or girl. Its normally at least a couple of days to a week or two's notice.
No stroking or play until i meet. Love filling a wanting mouth full of cum :blackgreedy:

I think that would be an awesome sight and feeling all that cum inside my pussy would be great!!

I had a Bull who would abstain from sex for a few weeks then come fuck me. He was a little more rough than usual and he would fill me so full that his cum was running down my ass before he even pulled out after fucking me pretty hard.
We get extra hard too.

I know right? Your primal instinct takes over as you pump away like a savage, eager to fill her to the brim....I remember one chick...We'll call her H.
H caught me on a day where I hadn't had some in a good while....like two weeks. I was aching so bad that I had to wear basketball shorts instead of underwear. H and I spoke throughout the day. She sent me photos that made me ache even more. You have no idea how happy I was to be off of work, as I was anxious to have her come over. H was a bigger girl with curves to *******, and when I wrapped my arms around her waist, the other me shot up, eager to get to work.

My tank was so full that my demeanor was different than it usually is. I was confrontational at work, roasting on my boss. It was all bad. When H and I finally made it up to my room, I was damn near ripping her clothes off. Clutching her breasts savagely, i sucked and bit on her nipples and thrusted myself inside her as if I was taking out the frustration of the day on her. She stopped me in mid pump after about 5 minutes, made me lay on my back, squatted and put me back inside her. after about 3 minutes of her up and down, I exploded, damn near breaking the condom and she squirted allllll over me. Damn, H. Where are you on days like this???
That’s kinda hot :)

Back